LegacyGT.com

my Subaru will beat with a Buick heart!

The center diff could be controlled a bunch of ways

3'position switch. Open auto locked.

The auto would be based upon engine map and off when in 5 th gear

But I think I will xo the exact same as with my 2wd 4wd.

And yes of coarse I will share all the info with you guys :)

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well spent turkey day (canadian thanks giving) on the buckaru.

mounted powersteering pump figured out belt routing, mounted subaru tentioner. and did a little mega squirt tuning. The car idles very quiet now. with the open headers it idles about as quiet as the 2.5 did with 3" exaust !

left to do

install motor mounts

find / install belt

install rad

fab crossover pipe and turbo mount

mount a/c and hoses

reinstall intercooler cut bumper

mount hood latch

IMG_0111.thumb.jpg.a74d86d807b9ae07f0fd6f1443887da7.jpg

IMG_0112.thumb.jpg.ae1f7f3123de116bd286a761a94f5928.jpg

IMG_0113.thumb.jpg.7be18930083ba49eee6d4361ceeca3aa.jpg

IMG_0114.thumb.jpg.5e2118cdb9b3bd99a4955e2b81eaadcb.jpg

At this rate, you'll have it going by the end of the month, huh?

Um prob. I will most likely start driving it end of this week.

Will try and do a big push tomorrow night if I can get the girls to leave me be!

The center diff could be controlled a bunch of ways

3'position switch. Open auto locked.

The auto would be based upon engine map and off when in 5 th gear

But I think I will xo the exact same as with my 2wd 4wd.

And yes of coarse I will share all the info with you guys :)

Then you aren't far off from the DCCD in the STi, so why not go all the way and allow some partial locking too?

453747.png

its goint ot be rear wheel drive / fourwheel drive flip of switch or automatically .. no longer awd Edited by frank_ster

I did, It sounds like a case of quality vs. quanity. I would NEVER consider driving an american Car, much less a buick. Furthermore, this Legacy thing is a pitstop between a 911 after Law school.

It's clear to see your not a car guy, he's doing this because he can. It's great that your going to Law School. If you only learn one thing from this, remember, not everybody likes to follow the mainstream. People have the right to do this if they want to. As you become a lawyer, please remember that. Don't be one of those people that think we all should conform to the liberals wishes of what they think we all should drive.

Off my soap box now, sorry for the rant Frank.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I did, It sounds like a case of quality vs. quanity. I would NEVER consider driving an american Car, much less a buick. Furthermore, this Legacy thing is a pitstop between a 911 after Law school.

Where do you think your Legacy is built Moron? If you don't like the idea of owning a product built by your fellow Americans then do us all a favor and GTFO.

LOL, Alex should should check the sticker on his quarter window, I bet it'll be the first time he sees the "Team built in Indiana" sticker.

Anyway, I've been following this thread for a while now, even the other thread where the engine got a different turbo, I must say, Frank, you're doing great work, keep it up, this is motivating.

It's clear to see your not a car guy, he's doing this because he can. It's great that your going to Law School. If you only learn one thing from this, remember, not everybody likes to follow the mainstream. People have the right to do this if they want to. As you become a lawyer, please remember that. Don't be one of those people that think we all should conform to the liberals wishes of what they think we all should drive.

Off my soap box now, sorry for the rant Frank.

wow. i mean, wow.

i'm not into politics, but it bothers me when people bring it into something that has nothing to do with politics. you could have said something else and made your point better.