LegacyGT.com

Yet another HID Kit Review: APEXCONE Raptor V2

alaskajoel

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

I am not sure, it says on the site that orders _____ through ____ have been shipped, mine was part of that but haven't received a shipping notification or anything in my email.

Sooo who knows, I would try calling

:spin::spin::confused::confused::spin::spin:

habitual derail-er

Where is everyone mounting their driver side ballast? I quiksteeled the passenger side to my AEM intake's heat shield, but can't find anywhere to mount the driver side one - for the time being, I've zip tied it to a hard line (think it's coolant line) near the battery. Don't want to leave it there for too long though. In the installation thread, the guy said he zip tied it to the frame using 2 zip ties joined together - I can't seem to feed that around though.

Where is everyone mounting their driver side ballast? I quiksteeled the passenger side to my AEM intake's heat shield, but can't find anywhere to mount the driver side one - for the time being, I've zip tied it to a hard line (think it's coolant line) near the battery. Don't want to leave it there for too long though. In the installation thread, the guy said he zip tied it to the frame using 2 zip ties joined together - I can't seem to feed that around though.

On top of the fusebox, in all of it's blazing glory, using the supplied sticky tape. Worked great!

I ordered mine last week, but also ordered the wiring harness, and since those are delayed until early march, who knows when i will get mine, I just got my Invidia quad exhaust installed, so I am content... for now.

you call and ask them where mine is too.... haha when did you order it? I am not complaining yet as I just ordered it this morning but I was just wondering.
habitual derail-er

while looking at the car from the front, i mounted my driver side ballast in the small space above and to the right of the battery. there is a support frame to sticky it to and the front quarter body pannel curves over the top of it and matches with the hood when closed. it tucks in there nice and the wires run along with the hood release cable. should stay nice and cool in there.

I suggest to get the wire relay harness.. just to be safe!

on my '05 LGT, I'm running 35W fogs and 55W lowbeams.. I had to disable my DRLs so I could get the additional extra power to lightup the lowbeams.. with the DRLs hooked up one bulb would flicker and one side would be brighter than the other..

right now, I'm waiting on my wire relay harness from another vendor on ebay; it should be here tomorrow and I'll reinstall my DRLs..

Ya'll ought to relax about contacting them. They're opening a 2nd store right now, on top of having by far the best deal going and as a result they're busy. Also, I wouldn't worry about the harness. I leave mine on full time, never even a flicker. 3 vehicles with these kits, fantastic!

Also, I wouldn't worry about the harness. I leave mine on full time, never even a flicker. 3 vehicles with these kits, fantastic!

I guess your only running one HID kit on each car....

if so.. for people who is planning on running two or more HID kits on one car.. run a wire relay harness.. enjoi*

Archived