LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Yes because that is the cure-all right?

Got alignment issues? Engine running like crap? Transmission shifts funky? Rear shocks squeaking? All you have to do is add and exhaust system and all your problems will be fixed for life!

Funny you ask... Yes. The alignment can be fixed once I get the money to get it done, but the engine shakes, transmission shifts like crap, and my rear shocks do squeak going over a bump. Oh, and the car doesn't lean well when cornering around a right turn.

Funny you ask... Yes. The alignment can be fixed once I get the money to get it done, but the engine shakes, transmission shifts like crap, and my rear shocks do squeak going over a bump. Oh, and the car doesn't lean well when cornering around a right turn.

Sounds like you need a personal talk with you Subbie to express each others problems and find the real cause of the pain :lol: Only then can you lead a happy relationship :p

This is the funnest mod to date that i have put on my Legacy. It really allows the owner to get the perfect feel for their car by increasing or decreasing throttle response. I like the high SP5 setting i get the perfect take offs every time!

I've noticed SP7 is great for response. . .except in 1st gear at a standstill. I can never seem to get a smooth transition from the time I engage the clutch to clunk into first gear. There is always a bit of hesitation and studdering. GEE OTTO you should accept my XBL friend request.. :rolleyes:

I've noticed SP7 is great for response. . .except in 1st gear at a standstill. I can never seem to get a smooth transition from the time I engage the clutch to clunk into first gear. There is always a bit of hesitation and studdering. GEE OTTO you should except my XBL friend request.. :rolleyes:

CONFIRMED XBL request :) With SP7 you have to think differently almost recklessly for instance when in SP7 at a light Im thinking "im going to launch this STi" hahahahaha

literally you cant get off the clutch faster than the throttle plate will open SO you gotta get off the clutch ahead of time like the clutch is the gas and gas is clutch ill come off the clutch then like .389 secs later i get on the gas.

The .09876 sec it takes the PP to clamp down on the clutch the gas catches up just like a normal take off except it builds more torque so you launch hard. I think the best SP7 experiences can be had under all out acceleration like speedy shifts are seamless i need to get a video of said event now that i think about it

Thanks for the tips, I'll keep that in mind.

Its usually Forza for me. I also play Bad Company 2 from time to time. As far as online multiplayer goes, thats about it. I may pick up this read dead redemption soon to see what all the fuss is about. I really want to get Dirt 2 also.

Thanks for the tips, I'll keep that in mind.

Its usually Forza for me. I also play Bad Company 2 from time to time. As far as online multiplayer goes, thats about it. I may pick up this read dead redemption soon to see what all the fuss is about. I really want to get Dirt 2 also.

played Dirt 2 it was fun little tough to control at first but i was driving a Eclipse. yeah I hear that red dead redemption is the shizz but something about it doesn't scream "play me" :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived