LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Installed the unit last night in about 15 min. That's in the dark with a flash light. Zip tied the control unit under the dash shroud and wired in the reverse wire to and exiting tap i had going to my head unit for the reverse camera.

if you can get the wire from the module routed correctly to the control unit then yeah you should be able to.

I mounted the control unit close the the drivers kick panel where the OBD II connection is. then ran the the cable from the control unit across the dash under the steering wheel and had it come up where the 12v is, under the radio.

Anyone Know what is the difference throttle in position at maximum i.e pedal is at 50% throttle is @ WOT not sure if this makes any sense. I've seen a lot of these on the market but doesn't really say much about that between different steps From a 12step to a 16step etc.

Put it in a simple way. The maximum open angle of throttle regulator wont change no matter which throttle controller you use.

The difference falls in how quick you can reach WOT between 12 step and 16 step.

In reality, it might be just 0.05 sec difference. But I promise you can really feel it especially NA folks.

Sincerely,

Panson

Anyone Know what is the difference throttle in position at maximum i.e pedal is at 50% throttle is @ WOT not sure if this makes any sense. I've seen a lot of these on the market but doesn't really say much about that between different steps From a 12step to a 16step etc.

Put it in a simple way. The maximum open angle of throttle regulator wont change no matter which throttle controller you use.

The difference falls in how quick you can reach WOT between 12 step and 16 step.

In reality, it might be just 0.05 sec difference. But I promise you can really feel it especially NA folks.

Sincerely,

Panson

How much would yours cost including shipping?

Hi,

Yes, all 2010+ legacy shares the same harness.

The same unit can apply to your leggy 2.5i as well.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Panson

Panson - I bought one of these for my 2012 Legacy 3.6R a couple months ago...it works great. Will the same unit work on a 2012 Legacy 2.5i? Thanks.

Archived