LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

from frens who have installed this in their legacys & other makes. it improve the slow lag response.

so far only heard abt good impressions on these.

pivot, blitz or ntd.

eco def will saves u fuel.

Hello forum friends and interested others. I haven't installed it yet b/c I left the office later than I wanted to yesterday. But the instruction call for the pedal assembly to be removed which after looking may not be needed because the connector can be removed while it is still attached it would make things easier but it isn't totally necessary.

watch movies online

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello forum friends and interested others. I haven't installed it yet b/c I left the office later than I wanted to yesterday. But the instruction call for the pedal assembly to be removed which after looking may not be needed because the connector can be removed while it is still attached it would make things easier but it isn't totally necessary.

You do not need to remove anything, It take's like 10 mins to install, it works great and people love asking about it in my car ahahha. I says it's boost bahhaha :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody seen improvement in your fuel economy with this in ECO mode? I'm interested in purchasing one but I can't seem to find the link to order one.

I'd bet it would give you a significant improvement in MPG's.

I've never had the thing out of sport mode though :lol:

Maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong, but it seems to me if you already have a manual transmission you have much more control than you do with an auto. How much of a benefit would this have for us 5MT guys?

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived