LegacyGT.com

ERZ Catted DP

istealfrombums

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to track numbers (fun thread!). By the way... anyone have experience with this pipe in rust-prone areas? Great reviews overall but I'm a little concerned about the material -- should I be?

How long ago did you PM. They only answer once a day. You can contact them by phone or on erzperformance.com.

Several forum vendors also carry the ERZ DP.

STi up and 07+LGT (good luck finding one) fit the same.

Rust? Pipe is good quality S/S. I even dumped a bunch of coolant on mine doing the turbo swap. No rust. The cast head is painted in 1000 deg paint. No rust, chipping, flaking, cracking. I have 10000+ miles on mine already.

Downpipe and uppipe install is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I have done lots and it takes me only a few hours to do everything.

I have a little rusting going on at the cast section after about 5k miles. Nothing excessive though, just a little surface rust.

I put my ERZ in before my GMS catback. Guess which one is rusting and which one is not?:lol: (I live in the DESERT btw)

Have them ship it to me. Pay me the shipping cost to Canada. I will send it as a "gift" with a value of $50.

If the postal inspectors or customs agents are watching this is a hypothetical.

^ NOT A JOKE BTW. MSprank is a very, very reliable and honest member here. Legitimate, kind offer to help you get fast. (He has 2 ERZ dp and put mine on my car too)

I may work for a Canadian Customs Brokerage company, and while I certainly would never suggest what was proposed above… it would certainly work without issue.

For a very slight increase in cost, you could just ship with USPS/Canada Post. They charge next to nothing for their brokerage services (criminal really when some of us are trying to make a buck) and you’d be legal.

Like was also said above. Just talking, not actually making a suggestion.

:hide:

m sprank, you're fast becoming my hero. you're in almost every thread i read and not only knowledgeable, but i see now you are humorous too!

+1 for m sprank

x2 ^ MSprank's number is in my cell and I kid you not, I entered him as "ObiWanLGT" My UP, DP, catback and even tune were all MSprank approvals or suggestions. I would have spend a lot more without him and know a lot less.

Archived