LegacyGT.com

ERZ Catted DP

istealfrombums

I should just be able to squeeze a bunch of it on the existing gasket (both sides of it) then just re install the gasket, I figured it would be easier than squeezing it on the dp and cbe flange

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, its still in there tight. Its so weird I'm like stunned at this noise lol I swear it sounds like there are ball bearings in my DP. I'm going to take out and inspect the 02 sensor and see wats up with that. I'm clueless at this point. Weird that it just started happening this morning too.. I've had the DP on for a good month now

Nope, its still in there tight. Its so weird I'm like stunned at this noise lol I swear it sounds like there are ball bearings in my DP. I'm going to take out and inspect the 02 sensor and see wats up with that. I'm clueless at this point. Weird that it just started happening this morning too.. I've had the DP on for a good month now

the rattling noise is coming from 02 cap on the bellmouth

that 02 sensor cap on the bellmouth is not screw on tight use a allen wrench to tighten it you are all set.

I got my DP yestersay and inspected it right away. everything looked cherry except when i look down the CB end. There is still the cut out of of the pipe hanging where the bung for the O2 sensor is installed. should this be a concern? sorry i dont have pictures... i need to buy a effin camera.

the O2 sensor Bung is welded in fine, but i am concerned that the left over peice hanging in there will virbrate and cause noise? any thoughts?

Do you mean the round cut out hole is hanging like a "chad"? If so, I would remove it.

this is exactly what i mean. i havent poked at it yet but hopefully it breaks off easily. its in an awkward spot so this might suck.

Mike I appreciate how informative you are with everyone on this thread. Mike and

Max were the convincing sellers for this piece. Mike thanks for being an informative member who continues to monitor this thread. Buy this piece of fabulous metal and love life :)

watsup sprank! It's been a while. Erz shud pay you for pitching and practically selling their pipes for em lmao..orderin my erz catless next friday yay

I'm thrilled that Mike was able to bring such a great piece of hardware to the attention of the market and that Subigeneration was able to have such a great piece manufactured and delivered for a super competitive price.

I was looking for a USED catted DP at a higher pricepoint when this hit the market. I only jumped on the bandwagon after Mike installed my ERZ/CNT Catted DP and I saw how great it was compared to some other offerings.

Mike is respected becasue he speaks the truth with as little sarcasm, bull$hit and subjectivism as possible.

ERZ/CNT Catted/Uncatted DP = INCREDIBLE VALUE 'nuff said.

Thanks again to Subigeneration and Mike for a great product and a great reviewer/LGT power-pioneer.

Archived