LegacyGT.com

ERZ Catted DP

istealfrombums

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but thats why we did two tunes. I also drained the tank and filled up with e85. Got a fueling station 3 miles from my house now.

I can run the 91 tune if I get stuck. But I am running e85 now. Pulled a Z06 on the way home from the tune. Left him at 130mph, lol.

For the now believers it was my Z06 after our tuning session....Bone stock, he didn't "leave" me but he was walking away approaching 140mph...on my closed course :)

See. You guys got under his skin, lol. I pulled Shamars Z06 on an open road. Not a closed course and not from a dead start. Not a fair fight I agree. We tried to settle it at the track , but my car was on a lift. Not Shamars fault by any means.

Next drags are May 1. I think we are both anxious to get out there and drop the hammer.

IMHO Shamar is the best tuner in So Cal, maybe even farther. He did such a good job on my car that I think he made it faster than his. Time for Infamous1 to get a LGT wagon and a big turbo, no?

NO, no more big turbos for me EVER again on a street car. Not my style at all, especially after having a car that actually makes low end torque for once. I am shooting for the cheapest 350whp setup possible....vf22 on E85 is looking like a good idea.

ERZ/CNT has also just decided to bring in brand new 5EAT catless downpipes too. I just finished the fit test of the new 5EAT catted dp. It is awesome. The non-catted version will be available through the current group buy for $189 delivered.

There is no fun in being stock tho lol

My mom always said, stay stock stay happy! :lol: I said no more to mods after countless cars in the past, but here I am again. I am going to buy the down pipe tonight.

Would anyone know torque specks for the downpipe to turbo nuts/bolts? Also intercooler to turbo? It would be much appreciated.

DP to turbo is 35ft lbs if memory is correct But good luck getting a torque wrench on there, lol.. Not sure of IC to turbo. It uses an o-ring for a gasket and the turbo flange is soft. Just torque it tight, not gorilla tight. The o-ring will seal.

• 2 weeks later...

looking to get one of these for mine, just curious where is the cheapest place to get one, the price of shipping will probably cost me more than the pipe!

So can anyone recommend the vendor i can get one from cheapest ? I will need to modify the pipe for it to fit the jdm setup from what im told, but the bellmouth to turbo end should be find just the end going on to CBE will be the problem. No way in hell im spending 1200 usd for Zerosports or similar jdm pipes!

looking to get one of these for mine, just curious where is the cheapest place to get one, the price of shipping will probably cost me more than the pipe!

So can anyone recommend the vendor i can get one from cheapest ? I will need to modify the pipe for it to fit the jdm setup from what im told, but the bellmouth to turbo end should be find just the end going on to CBE will be the problem. No way in hell im spending 1200 usd for Zerosports or similar jdm pipes!

In your situation probably cheapest/smartest to gut the cats out of your OEM pipe.;) Just get another OEM pipe for inspection or whatever.

Archived