LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT up close

$10 says it will be canned after the first year.

Seriously...

I think SOA is purposely trying to setup the LGT for failure. One less car model to sell! The LGT needs to be streamlined out like the Legacy wagon:eek:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait no lsd?

sorry subaru, you killed it

I really would like to see their marketing research that went into this design. Are there that many of us that would want a 6spd over a LSD? I know its cheaper to put an aftermarket LSD in than a 6spd swap but still. I guess that says where they feel the car's place is.

First they pull out of the WRC, now the LGT is more Camry than ever...what's next...the STi in hybrid only!?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

I hope this is all just an extended April Fools joke :mad:

The front end looks like the new Forester, the rear end looks like a Camry/Accord/Lexus/Hyundai, and the wheel arches look like the Incredible Hulk got stuck under there and bumped his head 18 times.

New and improved? My ***

The last 09 LGT to roll off the production line was the last Legacy that had a good sense of styling.

Oh yeah, and if someone wants to photoshop the '10 with some 18" Volks and a drop, feel free to do so. I'm sure we'd all like to see if the new "Legacy" has even a slight glimpse of hope.

/rant

Why does the exhaust look like it's off of a 2.5i?

Yup, the turbo upgrade was just to offset the gain in weight.

Definitely a Camry look alike. Bummed to hear they've dumbed it down further with no LSD and those very unsporting seats.

that car is hideous looking

the front end looks bloated, the fender flares belong on a pick up truck and the wheels are laughable

the only thing I like about it is that they framed in the windows (or did they do that in '09 already?)

Why I love theftameless windows especially during thewarm months...

JTB

Longislander, thanks for the review. It is nice to see that someone has actually seen the car in person and sat in it before making their final judgment on the new Legacy.

Seriously, people, do you really think you can get a feel for a car by just seeing it on a flat 2-dimensional screen and not being able to see, smell, and touch the car in person.

It is like women, how can you really draw conclusions about a woman's beauty from a mere photo. You can't - you have to see her (and feel her) in person. There are plenty of ladies, and cars for that matter, that are really underrepresented in photo and must be experienced in first person to truly appreciate their aesthetics and curves.

How many of you have seen a 2010 legacy gt in person and have sat in the seats, pressed the buttons, turned the dials, and experienced everything visceral in person? Only Longislander I would think.

Go see the car when it arrives in dealerships, sit in it, and take it for a drive. Then tell me your ******* opinion of the car.

Longislander, thanks for the review. It is nice to see that someone has actually seen the car in person and sat in it before making their final judgment on the new Legacy.

Seriously, people, do you really think you can get a feel for a car by just seeing it on a flat 2-dimensional screen and not being able to see, smell, and touch the car in person.

It is like women, how can you really draw conclusions about a woman's beauty from a mere photo. You can't - you have to see her (and feel her) in person. There are plenty of ladies, and cars for that matter, that are really underrepresented in photo and must be experienced in first person to truly appreciate their aesthetics and curves.

How many of you have seen a 2010 legacy gt in person and have sat in the seats, pressed the buttons, turned the dials, and experienced everything visceral in person? Only Longislander I would think.

Go see the car when it arrives in dealerships, sit in it, and take it for a drive. Then tell me your ******* opinion of the car.

You probably think this looks good in real life too eh?

http://i39.tinypic.com/200fewi.jpg

Sorry, but I can tell plenty fine that this car looks like garbage. They bastardized a good vehicle into a camry/sonata/m45

no thanks - but you can go ahead and knock yourself out

So... you would need to touch her before you'd draw conclusions about her beauty? :eek::lol:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/imadork5/fat-brazilian-woman.jpg

Archived