LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT up close

I want to see you drive that car and feel a 2-ton weight of sheer shame. Especially when you come to a traffic light. It will be interesting to see how embarrassed you will get and how quickly you will feel ill, hopeless and foolish and turn into a vegetable.

I had similar opinions until I saw it in person. Or maybe I'm new enough to Subaru that I'm not that attached to the current design.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66084&d=1239242430

"The stars guide the way" alright...away from Subaru. I reserved judgment until I saw the GT but it's clear the new car is not for me. The '10 will need some serious performance capabilities to make up for its aesthetics. My 05 did that just fine.

Hopefully in 2 years we see some thorough mid-cycle changes. I just can't see myself buying the new Leg.

they will once Legacy line is canceled. Unless you get paid to take one of these off the poor dealership's hands. Sales people won't be able to sleep at night without nightmares and suicidal thoughts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No the values didn't go up for current LGT's, stop kidding yourself.

look at the wheel gap on that! Can you say SQUAT?!

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66084&d=1239242430

"The stars guide the way" alright...away from Subaru. I reserved judgment until I saw the GT but it's clear the new car is not for me. The '10 will need some serious performance capabilities to make up for its aesthetics. My 05 did that just fine.

Hopefully in 2 years we see some thorough mid-cycle changes. I just can't see myself buying the new Leg.

that car is hideous looking

the front end looks bloated, the fender flares belong on a pick up truck and the wheels are laughable

the only thing I like about it is that they framed in the windows (or did they do that in '09 already?)

I imagine this is this was the demographic the designers of the new USDM Legacy had in mind, when they were making the new Legacy.

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat332.jpg

I dunno... I'd like to see a lowered version of this with some Brembos, 245/40-18's (on 18x8 with a bit less offset than stock), tint, rear lip spoiler, and catback.

I could get over the loss of the electroluminescent cluster, but the fake wood needs to go. REAL brushed aluminum FTW.

Still wouldn't trade in the '06 for one though. :)

The more and more I look at the fenders, the more I hate them. How could a company that did the GR STI fenders mess up so royally?

Lowering and going up in wheel size will still be visually overpowered by ugly circular fenders.

Archived