LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT up close

I'm new to Subaru but always loved the look of the 05 - 09 models. I just purchased an 09 Legacy 3.0R LTD and after seeing a 2010 Legacy in the stealership showroom it only reinforced my decision to buy an 09.

To me it was ugly and bland (not hideous) but it gave me no reason to want to buy it at all, especially when it was parked next to an 09. As others have said though, people in the US and Canada have little taste for great cars so this fugly thing will sell, just not to enthusiasts.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad the interior looks so damned busy and cheap. Lines running everywhere, sort of like Honda, who can't seem to make a restrained and elegant interior and doesn't soon look dated.

The car looks BIG on the outside, while the interior just manages to look discordant. Need to see it in a lighter color.

Also, where are the body side moldings? Sad to see Subaru fall into the form over substance camp, where cars never get parked next to clumsy oafs who can't or won't pay attention.

Also, DOES IT HAVE HID lights??

Stop insulting that poor girl. She looks like a super model compared to the 2010 Legacy ;)

i'd hit that before i would buy a 2010 LGT. She would look good if got some jeans that actually fit. The 2010 LGT is gonna need more than JDM bumpers and pinks.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Archived