LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT up close

Only thing that looks pretty cool is the center console. I would honestly love to hear and play with the auto system in the car.

In terms of overall looks...thumbs way down. Next time I buy a subi it will more than likely be an impreza. The Legacy was going up a nice hill for a while...I knew it wouldn't last.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^yeah the proportions kinda remind me of a chrysler 300M with lots of body and little top. the dash does look like it goes really high versus shoulder height of the seat back.

however, I like those pictures a little more than others I've seen. still need to see it in person...for a while I didn't think the current LGT's look the same in pictures as they do in person. Just saw an '09 for the first time in person a couple weeks ago when I had to stop at a dealer to grab a part, and it looked better than most of the pictures I saw. i was thinking about test driving one of the 3.0R's because i've never driven the 3.0 engine, but wasn't being hounded by a salesperson after looking at it for a little while so i just took off.

Being it's 20th anniversary, I expected Subaru to really surprise our eyes with the release of the 2010 Legacy. But they really f***** up this one. Should have just discontinued after 09 and renamed it something else. The Legacy is now, not so much of a legacy anymore..

The 08 WRX looks good now. Way to go Subaru.. uglier and uglier every year.

First mod should be buy a different car. I guess my next lgt would have to be an 09.

BTw... what ever happened to manuel?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

first mod: eyelids.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/androofoo/Legacy2010.jpg

Nice job, those headlights look much better! Now, if you could get rid of the ridiculous fender arches, I might actually be able to stomach the car!

The Toyota influence is overbearing and utterly disappointing. The '10 Legacy looks like a Lexus GS with less style and class. No hand brake? No LSD? And those awful looking seats? This car is no longer a sports sedan. It's a boat with a turbo. If it didn't only come in a 6MT it looks like something my Jewish grandparents would drive. It's a pathetic attempt.

The car is like a conflict wrapped in a contradiction. Who the h*** are they trying to appeal to?

I guess when my '05 dies I'll have to search the planet for a coveted '09 (everyone is gonna wanna keep 'em).

The Toyota influence is overbearing and utterly disappointing. The '10 Legacy looks like a Lexus GS with less style and class. No hand brake? No LSD? And those awful looking seats? This car is no longer a sports sedan. It's a boat with a turbo. If it didn't only come in a 6MT it looks like something my Jewish grandparents would drive. It's a pathetic attempt.

The car is like a conflict wrapped in a contradiction. Who the h*** are they trying to appeal to?

I guess when my '05 dies I'll have to search the planet for a coveted '09 (everyone is gonna wanna keep 'em).

or even more coveted-er to me an 08 3.0r limited :)

If this truly is the end... I'm selling the house faaaaaaaaar below market value, dropping the kids off at Gramma's, and I'm going to Stage 6. (whatever that is). At least our 05's - 09's are super cool with this "thing" out. Damn you 2010 Hundaioytahonda thingy!! Damn you!

Toyota is not in the practice of making poor business decisions. They either know the market better than us enthusiasts, and will surprise us with strong 2.5i sales, or this will bomb and they will re-make this thing significantly.

Archived