LegacyGT.com

AVO Turbo Kit for non-turbo Subaru

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys... we gotta keep posting here because Rallitek might start to think that we are giving up on them! I was just thinking how nice it would be to beef up the 2.5i with the turbo and intake/exhaust.

We have not forgotten, but any pressure on AVO to finalize the kit is welcome! (They have alot on their plate.)

No new updates on our end right now...

www.rallitek.com

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w151/RalliTEK/nasioc-banner.gif

We have not forgotten, but any pressure on AVO to finalize the kit is welcome! (They have alot on their plate.)

No new updates on our end right now...

www.rallitek.com

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w151/RalliTEK/nasioc-banner.gif

....No news is good news! :lol: Thanks for the update. I'm sure there are a quite a few of us on here that would like to save up a chunk of change first. I'm wondering if this will be a group buy...

I AM TOTALLY IN!!! I thought this was forgotten. I started thinking about making a custom a kit eventually, but if this gets made that'd save me the pain of my own R&D haha

EDIT: Rallitek, there are a lot of N/A guys here who are desperate for more power (without the hassle of trading in their cars for GTs and increasing their insurance). If there's a green light for this kit I'm sure it'll sell. I know the forum is very quiet in the N/A side, mainly because theres almost nothing out there for us for engine mods. Maybe start a new thread to get more attention, this thread is quite old and may get ignored

I AM TOTALLY IN!!! I thought this was forgotten. I started thinking about making a custom a kit eventually, but if this gets made that'd save me the pain of my own R&D haha

EDIT: Rallitek, there are a lot of N/A guys here who are desperate for more power (without the hassle of trading in their cars for GTs and increasing their insurance). If there's a green light for this kit I'm sure it'll sell. I know the forum is very quiet in the N/A side, mainly because theres almost nothing out there for us for engine mods. Maybe start a new thread to get more attention, this thread is quite old and may get ignored

I was day-dreaming about the idea of a front mount today :wub:

Yeah I haven't been this excited in awhile, knowing that we are this close. It will def. open the door to so many opportunities for more worth-while modding.

I would have kept my NA Leggy if this ever came out. I waited for awhile, but couldn't take it anymore. So I traded in the NA for a GT and I've been happy ever since. Except then I was paying about $4.40 for the premium gas.:mad:

I was day-dreaming about the idea of a front mount today :wub:

Yeah I haven't been this excited in awhile, knowing that we are this close. It will def. open the door to so many opportunities for more worth-while modding.

Ive been day-dreaming about my completed Legacy all the time :lol: with the front mount we can stay hood scoopless :cool: SLEEPER!!11!!11!! ;)

im excited to see some progress as well. itll definitely be the best/most popular mod for the 2.5i if this gets produced. at least itll give us a chance to run against the stock GTs :redface:

I would have kept my NA Leggy if this ever came out. I waited for awhile, but couldn't take it anymore. So I traded in the NA for a GT and I've been happy ever since. Except then I was paying about $4.40 for the premium gas.:mad:

I'm kinda glad they are not rushing through the final stages of this kit. If you look at the description for the RS turbo kit, you can tell that AVO really took the time to insure that the kit was a high-quality build.

I'm kinda glad they are not rushing through the final stages of this kit. If you look at the description for the RS turbo kit, you can tell that AVO really took the time to insure that the kit was a high-quality build.

They can take as long as they want, I'm willing to wait for a quality product. The car is my daily driver so reliability is a high priority.

I am definitely in! I'm sort of glad it's taking longer than anticipated, since I'm still in college, and $3000+ turbo kits, no matter how well made they are, are just not in the budget at the moment. However I'm saving up and will almost certainly buy one at some point.

I am definitely in! I'm sort of glad it's taking longer than anticipated, since I'm still in college, and $3000+ turbo kits, no matter how well made they are, are just not in the budget at the moment. However I'm saving up and will almost certainly buy one at some point.

YES I hear ya! I'm working full time and going to college part time. It is tough being able to afford the 3k for the kit. If we could get another update from AVO concerning this kit, I would feel more at ease. I know it is taking a long time, but as long as we know that they are not abandoning it...

Alright, I guess Ill start it off. Is 10 people too high of a goal? :lol:

No not at all! I'll contribute by leaving random notes on 2.5is asking them to sign up on legacygt.com and buy a turbo kit, it just might work :rolleyes:

1) N.sane

2) Pawlwawl06(Paul)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Archived