AVO Turbo Kit for non-turbo Subaru

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bump for updates

One prototype kit has been built and installed. We have the reflash turn done as well! Production versions will begin production in the next couple months. We are still finishing serval aspects of the kit.

Thanks!

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w151/RalliTEK/nasioc-banner.gif

Well damn you guys for making me want to void my warranty so badly. Oh well the American warranty in Canada isn't so great anyhow hahaha. I'm glad that I was able to go from Subaru and IPD to subaru and rallitek without really switching much. Thanks for being there for both brands.

James

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
One prototype kit has been built and installed. We have the reflash turn done as well! Production versions will begin production in the next couple months. We are still finishing serval aspects of the kit.

What's the latest?

How did the tuning work out - hp before and after?

I have 30K miles on my 06, I will definetly consider the AVO kit once i pass 60K...

Having a hood scoop would look rather stunning.

but will this kit work with my 2006 2.5i? I know I have a lot to learn before I can consider this mod though. Will the stock intake have to be modified?

yea... the kit will most likely be designed for the 2005-2007 2.5i legacy's. i dont see why the 2008 should have any problems either.. so why not. dont need a hood scoop as the design is going to be a fmic.

you may wanna upgrade your intake.... but i doubt you'd really have to.

i'm basing my assumptions off the drop-in turbo kit for the 2.5rs imprezas... so if logic stays the same.. then it should be a relatively simple install.

but then again... only time will tell.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Archived