LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08-09 DGM Spec.B on Parkway south by exit 150 around 3:30 this afternoon. It LOOKED like you had some aftermarket wheels, not sure though. You were on the right lane and I was in the dirty-as-hell OBP on the left and I passed you thinking "Damn, that is one clean Spec.B!"

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Two spottings today:

#1 GRP LGT turning from Craig Rd. in Manalapan, onto Route 9 Northbound around 5pm.

#2 ABP LGT looked like either STi rims or Rota Tarmacs with i think an STi emblem in the grill. Saw you getting out at the Shoprite on Route 9 in Oldbridge around 5:10pm tonite.

-John

saw quite a few yesterday, Tuesday afternoon in Jersey City. All between 4pm and 6pm.

05-07 silver. drop, tint, and exhaust being followed by an 06-07 impreza wagon on Marin Blvd, by Newport Mall

05-07 red. drop, exhaust, roof rack. I believe on Grand St. near St. Peters Academy.

05-07 black. rims, drop, and maybe exhaust. couldn't tell since i was coming the other way on that intersection, sounded like it had an exhaust but it was still very quiet. On the intersection of Washington blvd and Newport Pkwy, by Staples.

im using the lip to protect the bumper. hahahah

i hate when the corners of my bumper get scraped up. at least with the lip i can repaint just that and leave it removed while painting.

i hate dealing with getting the bumper painted. its not like i can leave the bumper at the paint shop and come and get it later on. i gotta leave the whole car...

Guest JessterCPA
it would help if you posted exactly where you saw them.

But remember to use some discretion. Sometimes posting a sighting like " I see a wicked 2007 LGT with Volk TE-37's and a sick sound system everyday on my way to work parked in the Shop Rite parking lot on Route 23!" isn't the best idea for the car's owner.

But remember to use some discretion. Sometimes posting a sighting like " I see a wicked 2007 LGT with Volk TE-37's and a sick sound system everyday on my way to work parked in the Shop Rite parking lot on Route 23!" isn't the best idea for the car's owner.

woah! i know EXACTLY where that is! gotta check it out