LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

wooo hooooooo.. ive been spotted..

i thought i was the only guy with a legacy in 973. jeeeeez

Rats, I thought it was me he spotted. Tito_b0y reppin' the Allwood circle, baby :lol::cool:

Friday night on Route 3 around 12ish, black or blue LGT. I just merged from the Bloomfield Ave entrance and you came up on my left. I didn't notice you until you were a little bit ahead of me.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday or fri night there was a dgm or obp following me through clifton and had yellow fogs... maybe it was you ading_boy

Naw, couldn't be. I don't have fogs at all :lol::redface::(

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Spotted another one today, 08 or 09 QSM GT with a wing in Brick, NJ going down Brick Blvd towards Toms River going into the turn for Molly Lane. I was in a greenish outback loaner. Honked at you but I dont think you noticed...

-John

Spotted an 05-07 OBP LGT with an aftermarket grille, tinted tail lights and a lip spoiler headed east bound on the Tappan Zee Bridge today at around 3:40pm... Anyone?

seems like it. i was sitting on route 4 heading towards garden state plaza today.. it took me about 40 minutes before i actually got into the parking lot. another 30 minutes to find parking.

i parked so far away from the mall that i was out of breath and tired once i got into the mall. did no shopping because everything i needed was sold out and i ended up leaving and sitting through another 20 minutes of traffic getting OUT of the parking lot. go me.

Guest JessterCPA
seems like it. i was sitting on route 4 heading towards garden state plaza today.. it took me about 40 minutes before i actually got into the parking lot. another 30 minutes to find parking.

i parked so far away from the mall that i was out of breath and tired once i got into the mall. did no shopping because everything i needed was sold out and i ended up leaving and sitting through another 20 minutes of traffic getting OUT of the parking lot. go me.

my wife had the same thing...left Tha Plaza with nothing...everything was sold out.