LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I never left, I just have no

Interest in this site because I can't make a post without getting into an argument or derffred wanting my dirty pictures! Haha and plus my srt8 is a goddam animal and shits on all cars

:orly: Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Interest in this site because I can't make a post without getting into an argument or derffred wanting my dirty pictures! Haha and plus my srt8 is a goddam animal and shits on all cars

I owned an SRT8 jeep...and my friend you are wrong.

Pretty f-ing bold to say that on here as well. I've got a slew of cars I can get my hands on that will make you wish you would've never bought that mopar.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

Speaking of goddam animal, that crazy Albanianess is wearing me out bro :wub:

are we doing a rutts hut meet in feb? my scheduels filling up.

Yeah, I'm still down. Most likely late feb. though. My cousin/bro is coming back from Iraq, and Rutts hut is one of our favorite places to go, so I'd like to time it around then so not only could he get rutts, but he can see all the subies too....he's a big fan as well...

-John

Aha. It's good to know I still have the power to bring out all the wise asses on this site,... I'm starting to like my bedroom more now because my 48k car is starting to have alotta cum stains in the backseat.. Mr go rilla.... Please don't make me yawn, Im sure you say you owned alot of cars but.... I've had my share of drivng and owning plenty of cars... Mr scoop man, how's the daughter doin? Pickin up any bad habits yet from theses legacy meets yet Haha!? I'm back for a lil, let's stir some shit up like old times

Guest heightsgtltd
Are we actually supposed to be impressed with a 48k car that you really paid 33K for and have the money to do so since you live in your childhood bedroom?

Fixed :lol: