LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I never left, I just have no

Interest in this site because I can't make a post without getting into an argument or derffred wanting my dirty pictures! Haha and plus my srt8 is a goddam animal and shits on all cars

lolol

Lolzz silly, 1st of all I said trader because I am in the trade field... Second , I still own both my go kart, i mean legacy.... as well as an srt, and if you joined in 04... I think it's time for a new car haha, I think most of u had no idea what OG meant until scoopman googled it...... And why would I ever spend money on a dictionary when i can happily blow it on some more gas guzzling viehicles or a two week cruise.. But nice try on using big college words... Maybe I can

Learn some new words and use them when I'm in Barbados in a month lolol. Some lgt owners are just so silly!!

:lol: being a trader and being in a trade field are two completely different things...

Not to mention Scoop is practically old enough to be your grandfather. He coined the term OG.

Not to mention Scoop is practically old enough to be your grandfather. He coined the term OG.

Watchit sonny. I have spread my seed far and wide over this land for so long that there is a fair chance you might be lucky enough to look a little like me, for some funny reason.

Send me a pic of your mom, maybe I know her. :rolleyes:

Watchit sonny. I have spread my seed far and wide over this land for so long that there is a fair chance you might be lucky enough to look a little like me, for some funny reason.

Send me a pic of your mom, maybe I know her. :rolleyes:

PM Sent! ;)

Guest heightsgtltd
Don't tell me his daughter is Albanian.... :rolleyes:

Don't joke about Scoopman's young daughter. Are you a ******* imbecile?

Guest heightsgtltd
It was a joke made towards val. Calm down, now.

I am calm, you are the one who should be worried.

You are an a-hole. Who makes a joke about someone dating someone else's kid who is 6 years old?

I said trader because I am in the trade field.

I'm a trader, you are not

you are a retard though, because you are retarded

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

hey ultimate jackass remind me again why you need to pollute our regional threads from the other side of the country?

Back in the day we'd call you a "telephone tough guy". Now you just replace telephone with internet & you have the same thing. Someone who's too pussy to say this kinda shit to someone's face but it's a real badass sittin behind a keyboard :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

So what does it mean if I post in here Coxx?? Am I an Intercontinental Inter-net tough guy?

:lol::lol: it's got nothing to do with the location & everything to do with the content of the posts.

As this is the Tri-state spotted thread, there's really no reason for someone not from the tri-state to post in here & certainly no reason for someone to antagonize those of us that do live in the tri-state area.;)

hey ultimate jackass remind me again why you need to pollute our regional threads from the other side of the country?

Back in the day we'd call you a "telephone tough guy". Now you just replace telephone with internet & you have the same thing. Someone who's too pussy to say this kinda shit to someone's face but it's a real badass sittin behind a keyboard :rolleyes:

he talked up and was an ass in the hairy-man meet this fall yet what a surprise he didn't show up after i told him i was going to kick his asss

you really should come to the next meet ultimatepedophile, your really gathering a following from the tri-staters

Lolzz silly, 1st of all I said trader because I am in the trade field... Second , I still own both my go kart, i mean legacy.... as well as an srt, and if you joined in 04... I think it's time for a new car haha, I think most of u had no idea what OG meant until scoopman googled it...... And why would I ever spend money on a dictionary when i can happily blow it on some more gas guzzling viehicles or a two week cruise.. But nice try on using big college words... Maybe I can

Learn some new words and use them when I'm in Barbados in a month lolol. Some lgt owners are just so silly!!

You'd shit your pants if you saw an OG. :lol: You're just a white kid form the burbs dude. No one buys your retarded act, unless of course that means they think you're retarded... then all bets are off. :p You are entertaining though, I'll give you that. OG, no. Little white wannabe OG thuggin in the burbs, yes. ;)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

You'd shit your pants if you saw an OG. :lol: You're just a white kid form the burbs dude. No one buys your retarded act, unless of course that means they think you're retarded... then all bets are off. :p You are entertaining though, I'll give you that. OG, no. Little white wannabe OG thuggin in the burbs, yes. ;)

:lol::lol: they all be thuggin in the burbs till they get themselves slapped around.

The thing I always wonder is when these guys get to be like 40 will they still be thuggin? I'd have thought most would grow out of it by the time they got out of HS but I guess not.

he talked up and was an ass in the hairy-man meet this fall yet what a surprise he didn't show up after i told him i was going to kick his asss

you really should come to the next meet ultimatepedophile, your really gathering a following from the tri-staters

He didn't show up b/c he's in california which makes it all the more annoying that he keeps talkin shit like that & antagonizing you & some others.