LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a BSM 05-07 on the parkway around 6:15pm...

during the stupid traffic by the route 3 exit (153-157 southbound). i waved as i passed you in the middle lane

dropped, front lip, trunk lip spoiler, window tinted, silver bbs sti rims, and an exhaust.

i was the 08lgt with the single exhaust outlet, dropped, work emotion cai rims, and b4 badge.

There was a car on fire right after my exit 151. South bound. and going north bound stupid people were jamming on their brakes to look. (hello slippery roads its snowing damn it!) was fun seeing several people coming close to being rear ended. i just wish someone did to teach em a lesson.

during the stupid traffic by the route 3 exit (153-157 southbound). i waved as i passed you in the middle lane

dropped, front lip, trunk lip spoiler, window tinted, silver bbs sti rims, and an exhaust.

i was the 08lgt with the single exhaust outlet, dropped, work emotion cai rims, and b4 badge.

ive yet to see your ride and im in the fort lee/edgewater area lots. from what ive seen in pics, its def a looker.

Spotted this morning at 9:05 am a GRP Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon :wub: with DRL delete turning North on Goffle Rd by the Dunkin Doughnuts in Hawthorne, NJ.

I was the OBP 2.5 GT Wagon :wub::wub: with DRL delete going the other way to turn onto RT-208 North.

Edited by MikeAldea

There was a car on fire right after my exit 151. South bound. and going north bound stupid people were jamming on their brakes to look. (hello slippery roads its snowing damn it!) was fun seeing several people coming close to being rear ended. i just wish someone did to teach em a lesson.

NO FREAKIN WONDER there was that much traffic. i was going the opposite way, but i took the 152 exit because i couldn't take it anymore. ended up going back routes to get to my destination.

ive yet to see your ride and im in the fort lee/edgewater area lots. from what ive seen in pics, its def a looker.

im all over fort lee, edgewater, englewood cliffs.. just driving around taking random pics... hhahaha

i still dont get how i haven't bumped into you yet.

actually i was down at edgewater today playing with my new camera..

Spotted 2 today.

#1 OBP 08 or 09 LGT with rear spoiler going southbound on the Garden State Parkway near Exit 136 around 10:30 this morning.

#2 GRP 05 LGT lowered, exhaust & rear tints with back up light cut outs on Main St. in Freehold, NJ going towards the Freehold Mall around 3:15.

I was in a green Outback loaner.

-John

I had fun last night and this morning

Last night in Clifton on Van Houtan Ave turing into a side street DGM or something dark. I passed you as you were turining.

wooo hooooooo.. ive been spotted..

i thought i was the only guy with a legacy in 973. jeeeeez

FYI THERE Behind the Lowes theater n Wayne by Willowbrook the lot isnt completely plowed. i was there today after i got outa my part time. BUT...!!! the whole thing is almost all ice.. have fun!

Wish i would've read ur post before i went to willowbrook mall today :mad: