LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife had the same thing...left Tha Plaza with nothing...everything was sold out.

wow!

weird thing is.. my friend just called me and told me MY exact story too. he went through the exact same thing. looks like it was a lot of people that had to deal with that last night.

where the hell did everyone come from!? i know for SURE that it wasn't this crowded even on christmas eve!!!

I spotted a regal blue lgt wagon at pallisades mall on saturday.. I hate going to garden state plaza, always a pain to find parking.. I rather hit willowbrook, when i go to malls im usually in, get what i need and then im out.. I hate crowded places and people bumping into me. makes me want to start swingin on people lol

seems like it. i was sitting on route 4 heading towards garden state plaza today.. it took me about 40 minutes before i actually got into the parking lot. another 30 minutes to find parking.

i parked so far away from the mall that i was out of breath and tired once i got into the mall. did no shopping because everything i needed was sold out and i ended up leaving and sitting through another 20 minutes of traffic getting OUT of the parking lot. go me.

"Have a holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year"

On saturday around 245ish, spotted a DGM spec b on RT 3 East, around the JFK blvd exit heading torwards the lincoln tunnel. Then once in the tunnel spotted a silver LGT on the opposite side heading westbound. I was really bored in traffic lol

On saturday around 245ish, spotted a DGM spec b on RT 3 East, around the JFK blvd exit heading torwards the lincoln tunnel. Then once in the tunnel spotted a silver LGT on the opposite side heading westbound. I was really bored in traffic lol

If that was 10:45pm that would have been me.

Saw, i think, an '08 QSM GT with HID's lowered and exhaust on Route 3 heading west near Giants Stadium around 8 pm last night. Sounded sweet!

-John

hi!! ive been spotteddddd

yeah, i was coming back from manhattan via lincoln tunnel. hopped onto route 3 and just blasted all the through to get to route 46. i wanted to pick up a game at willowbrook before the mall closed..

i thought it was 9.. but realized it was actually only 8.

currently: enjoying call of duty world at war :)

what car were you in? i did not notice other legacies last night during the commute back...

hi!! ive been spotteddddd

yeah, i was coming back from manhattan via lincoln tunnel. hopped onto route 3 and just blasted all the through to get to route 46. i wanted to pick up a game at willowbrook before the mall closed..

i thought it was 9.. but realized it was actually only 8.

currently: enjoying call of duty world at war :)

what car were you in? i did not notice other legacies last night during the commute back...

I wish i was in my Legacy. I just got back from the Detroit Autoshow. My dad picked me up from Newark Airport. We were in a white Toyota Tundra. We were heading to Rutt's Hut for some wellers. I was like dad, catch up to him....but no luck....lol....

Your car sounds awesome!

Do you have COD for Wii?

-John

xbox360

haha rutts hut is freakin great!!! but wow. i'll probably die sooner than later if i keep going there.

Damn....no one I know has it for Wii....

Yeah, Rutts def. isnt the healthiest food, but its damn good.

My family has been going there for 3 generations.

I actually lost my first tooth there....lol.....

Its a nice treat like once a month.