LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn....no one I know has it for Wii....

Yeah, Rutts def. isnt the healthiest food, but its damn good.

My family has been going there for 3 generations.

I actually lost my first tooth there....lol.....

Its a nice treat like once a month.

yeah. i have a wii. havent played it for a year i think. i even forgot what games i used to play on it. hahaha

i love rutts hut, definitely craving it now. :lol:

guess they both had re92s

:lol:

hahaha i hated the re92's. i love my blizzaks. makes snow feel like im driving in light rainy conditions. its great!

yeah. i have a wii. havent played it for a year i think. i even forgot what games i used to play on it. hahaha

i love rutts hut, definitely craving it now. :lol:

hahaha i hated the re92's. i love my blizzaks. makes snow feel like im driving in light rainy conditions. its great!

Yeah, COD will be the first new game I'v gotten on it since last Christmas...but I still havent gotten to play it yet. My basement finally just got finished, so now I can set up my theatre/game room, so I'll probably play more now.

Man, now I am too, and I already ate all my leftovers.....damn...well, I will be up there again soon since I have to have my whole drivers seat electronics replaced....so Rutts Hut....I will see you again soon...:lol:

how bought an LGT meet there??

seems like a lot of people are getting spotted in the clifton/rutherford area.. finally get the LGT guys to get something going. we always have that New brunswick fuddruckers meet, but there are barely any LGT guys that go.. maybe better luck at rutts hut, since there seems to be more lgt guys from up here..

Guest JessterCPA

seems like a lot of people are getting spotted in the clifton/rutherford area.. finally get the LGT guys to get something going. we always have that New brunswick fuddruckers meet, but there are barely any LGT guys that go.. maybe better luck at rutts hut, since there seems to be more lgt guys from up here..

Probably a good idea, but scope the place out first. Car groups always used to meet up there BITD, but not too sure if the owners are too keen on all the hoods-up of a true GTG.

we have meets all the time there...

im part of a local car forum. we had pretty big meets over there a several times already. including one last month. we had no problems..

there are also other forums that always have meets over there as well. not usually japanese cars though. a lot of old school muscle cars during the summer, harleys, truckers, Rams, etc. I think there was a Mustang meet not too long ago there as well.

We should def. have a meet there! I'm down! Lets try to schedule one.

Let me see what my wife's schedule is like. Its better if she's working, then I'm allowed out to play.....:lol:

-John

Sounds good! How bout sometime in feb? hopefully it will be warmer.

Yeah that could work.

I'll take a look at my wife's schedule and see which dates could work. I'll post the dates later on tonite, and we can try to choose one.

-John

Spotted an 05-07 OBP LGT first at the toll plaza in Yonkers near Stew Leonards then drive with you across the Tappen Zee Bridge at about 3:50pm today.

Car had tinted tailights, lip spoiler, mesh grille, blacked out headlights, eyelids and what looked and sounded like a COBB exhaust. Anyone?