Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ih8vtec13 aka James.

he works thurrrr.

Ahhh ok. I thought it was him from seeing other posts. Nice to finally see another member on the road. It's been over a year and out of all the Legacy's I've seen, his is the first thats on this forum. Whoohoo!

Now I just need someone to finally spot me! :lol:

-John

Spotted- Couldnt tell the color, but dark colored Legacy speeding out of the toll booth in montclair last nite around 11 on the GSP

I live in montclair and im always on the GSP during the week. but i have seen a a good amount legacy's around my area. a few GTs.

Spotted a 06-07 silver spec B with an RBS grille underneath the AMC thearter parking last nite at 10:30ish. I was coming out of a movie.

-Brian

Ive seen this car too before i think. did it have mud flaps?

I live in montclair and im always on the GSP during the week. but i have seen a a good amount legacy's around my area. a few GTs.

Ive seen this car too before i think. did it have mud flaps?

didnt notice if it had mudflaps or not to be honest.

-Brian

just go in his store next time.

hes the goofy guy in his upper-20's taking pictures of little boys and girls. hahahahaha

Hahahah...nice.....so then I guess that was his windowless van too....:lol:

jokes jokes hehe...

Next time I'll stop by though.

-John

Guest JessterCPA
it all melted now. its just drizzling in my area...

its supposed to snow on and off throughout the day, but its not supposed to accumulate. i could see a lot of scared drivers going 30 under speed limit on the highways though.

I live in Wayne, at the top of the hill. 4 roads, all uphill. Thank god for AWD. :)

Guest JessterCPA
ah..

you're not that far from me.. but there's definitely more elevation in that area. i live in englewood cliffs and work in jersey city. turnpike is really the only road i take during my commute. but its mostly rain in both areas right now.

Yeah..I used to work over in Teaneck, and it's usually OK other than people in that area forget how to drive when it rains/snows. Once you take 80 West thru Paterson, the climate & elevation start to change. It gets worse as you go up 23 & you cross 287.

Guest JessterCPA
Any accumulation we could get will be dependant on tonight. Earlier, weather.com said 1 to 2 inches.

JessterCPA, just noticed your avatar. I was at the Trop this past weekend for my company christmas party. Good times.

I like playing at the Trop. Nice place. Not sure I would stay there due to lots of rumors about room cleanliness. I probably will not be down there until May at this point. Tax season FTL.

Yeah..I used to work over in Teaneck, and it's usually OK other than people in that area forget how to drive when it rains/snows. Once you take 80 West thru Paterson, the climate & elevation start to change. It gets worse as you go up 23 & you cross 287.

id say the forgetting how to drive switch happens most in ca. drizzle there while i was visiting friend in long beach brought the freeway to a standstill.

They are bad out there in cali. Since i have the Garden State Parkway Drivers Syndrom where i feel like i need to get around every single slow car because they break for no reaon while being talgated. I was like that in cali. i came up to a "traffic jam" everyone slowed to form 80mph to 50 mph and left alot of space for me to weave through. when i got past all the cars. there was nothing to slow them down except slower cars in the front. I guess they also dont believe in keep right except to pass cuz the left lane was jammed while the middle lanes were open.

Guest JessterCPA
I guess they also dont believe in keep right except to pass cuz the left lane was jammed while the middle lanes were open.

This is becoming a national epidemic.