LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Wow Juicity, you weren't kidding when you said earlier that you didn't come on the site anymore due to "haters." Yowza.

There must be some backstory to all this internet forum goodness.

Just search Subiecity and look at his posts with the one and only Val-Z. :lol: Classic entertainment... classic. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called it from the beginning.. I said I was an OG to the site... I just got to

Overwhelmed with work and.. More work, if you notice I only post before work, lunchtime, and once I get home, from either one of my phones... I was the infamous subiecity from back in the day and I caused mucho trouble

Haaa, a typical trader. Always talkin out their ass. I was a commodities trader for years. Been there, done that, got the house and the boat and the race car and the T-shirt! You can make good money but can we say "Boiler Room" haaaaaa.

No boats? C'mon every good trader owns a boat!

-mike

33' Baja 850hp :)

Edited by Paisan

Haha yup. I'm a trader and I'm ******

Proud, so how's it feel to know that a 22 year old d-bag makes more money and is more successful then most of you guys on here? Hahaha! Hey if you payed me to pick up dogshit I'd do it, to me money is green no matter how you make it, and pussy can always be found pink here on legacygt.com. Haha

Haha yup. I'm a trader and I'm ******

Proud, so how's it feel to know that a 22 year old d-bag makes more money and is more successful then most of you guys on here? Hahaha! Hey if you payed me to pick up dogshit I'd do it, to me money is green no matter how you make it, and pussy can always be found pink here on legacygt.com. Haha

hilarity ensues... as i'm sure the word etymology evades this poor soul on a daily basis.

i'm sure he meant to say TRAITOR, as he is no longer a subie owner & now rolls w/ the mopar crowd; while he's ****** proud of this, that too should evade most here...

the fact that he thinks he can buy & sell most of us may have some merit to it; but i feel that money would be better spent on a dictionary or thesaurus. :)

06 Feb @ approxiamately 1200

Newport Blue Legacy GT sedan - tinted windows, PA license plate

travelling eastbound on I-80 in NJ between exits 36 and 42

I noticed it did not have the hood scoop for the TMIC...interesting. I was in the grey GT wagon...

06 Feb @ approxiamately 1200

Newport Blue Legacy GT sedan - tinted windows, PA license plate

travelling eastbound on I-80 in NJ between exits 36 and 42

I noticed it did not have the hood scoop for the TMIC...interesting. I was in the grey GT wagon...

front mount? 50+hp gt badge?

I called it from the beginning.. I said I was an OG to the site... I just got to

Overwhelmed with work and.. More work, if you notice I only post before work, lunchtime, and once I get home, from either one of my phones... I was the infamous subiecity from back in the day and I caused mucho trouble

You aint OG, i joined back in 04 homez :lol:

Lolzz silly, 1st of all I said trader because I am in the trade field... Second , I still own both my go kart, i mean legacy.... as well as an srt, and if you joined in 04... I think it's time for a new car haha, I think most of u had no idea what OG meant until scoopman googled it...... And why would I ever spend money on a dictionary when i can happily blow it on some more gas guzzling viehicles or a two week cruise.. But nice try on using big college words... Maybe I can

Learn some new words and use them when I'm in Barbados in a month lolol. Some lgt owners are just so silly!!