LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I can't remember any 2008 srt8s that are 33k... I didn't bring the price up, I only corrected you... And hey just because im 22 and rent my house out and live at home, hey I'll take critisism from you oldies anyday, and yes I'm alot more than people talk about.... I'm an OG.... Haters can't see me, so I dunno who you all spotted

89 jeep grand Cherokee, 1999 civic lx, 1999 civic si, 1992 toyota mr2, 1994 mazda rx7, 2004 chevy 3500 van, 2006 legacy, 2008 srt8...... Yeah your right, only 8... Irecently test drove the 08 Sti, a 03 carerra 911, 04 carerra, 2008 silverado, trailblazer ss, 2006 toyota tundra, 2004 tahoe and fell in love with the 08srt...... My second choice was the silverado but I didn't really want a pickup... Btw I'm not your typicall 22.... I'm more douchey

89 jeep grand Cherokee, 1999 civic lx, 1999 civic si, 1992 toyota mr2, 1994 mazda rx7, 2004 chevy 3500 van, 2006 legacy, 2008 srt8...... Yeah your right, only 8... Irecently test drove the 08 Sti, a 03 carerra 911, 04 carerra, 2008 silverado, trailblazer ss, 2006 toyota tundra, 2004 tahoe and fell in love with the 08srt...... My second choice was the silverado but I didn't really want a pickup... Btw I'm not your typicall 22.... I'm more douchey

All that in 5+ years? Did you just keep crashing these vehicles? :lol: Or was it that your parents just keep buying you whatever you whine for?

By the way... where did you get the money to buy a house? Why do your parents let you live at home if you own your own house? Is it really theirs? Come on. ;) You can tell us...

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

did you ever have anything long enough that you weren't upside-down on it? the fact that you've had 8 vehicles in 5 yrs says something about you too ... i'm in no way willing to wager "what" it says about you ...

Guest JessterCPA
did you ever have anything long enough that you weren't upside-down on it?

Actually dt, that's a great friggin point, I never thought of it that way. I have friends that keep rolling their leases into each other, never finishing the term up, never paying any mileage or add'l down payment. The dealer calls them up & they just roll their lease & costs into a new car. Of course, the payments go up and/or their term keeps lengthening.

No I never crashed any of my cars, and no I don't turn over any leases... I actually have yet to lease any of my viehicles and no, mommy and daddy never ever bought me shit, i'm partners with three seperate trade companies and run all 3... Mon- Fri 7-4 for one Monday-Saturday 430-11pm for another and Saturday and Sunday 7-4 for the third, and yes I own all 3 with 1 seperate partner for each one... Im a workaholic and a stubborn morherfucker... I bought so many cars because I get bored and want to buy new shit.. I'l buy a car, drive it and get bored.. Sell it n buy another

Oh and I live at home because I rent my house out..... Shit why not? I pretty much let the thing pay for itself every month.. The economy is down. Nows the time to buy, what the **** do I care about living home for, I pretty much just sleep there at night

Haha I can't remember any 2008 srt8s that are 33k... I didn't bring the price up, I only corrected you... And hey just because im 22 and rent my house out and live at home, hey I'll take critisism from you oldies anyday, and yes I'm alot more than people talk about.... I'm an OG.... Haters can't see me, so I dunno who you all spotted

:lol: wow you suck at life. NY is 24 and I'm 23, so its not oldies that think you are a powerbottom, its people of all ages