LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted a Black LGT sedan Limited on the Triboro Bridge @ around 7am. Looked like your sunroof was open and you were moving along pretty quick. You were going towards laguardia airport, I was going back to Manhattan.

That could have been me. i was ther around 7:20ish this morn going in that direction and i always go pretty quick there.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a blue LGT with NJ plates crusing down 5th ave and 37th street today in Manhattan at about 4:15pm.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

everytime I spot a legacy its always some old lady driving it...

Maybe one day it will be one of you people..

I'll check back to see if anybody ever spots me :icon_bigg

I have seen her too..well if we are talking about the same woman...car has a trunk lip spoiler. I beleive that her son is on the forum but he has a black XT with tint.

I have seen her too..well if we are talking about the same woman...car has a trunk lip spoiler. I beleive that her son is on the forum but he has a black XT with tint.

I think it was white I use to see it everyday on my way to work on 23 southbound coming off of rt 515.. but I havent seen it in awhile..

Spotted what I believe was a silver legacy wagon with tints, blue subaru decal on the passenger side, and an aftermarket bov. in Yorktown Heights this morning at 7:10ish drving past the Shell gas station at the intersection of 202 and 35. I was getting gas at Shell station before work. .

forgot to post this yesterday but I saw an OBP LGT going towards rockland on the TZ bridge around 4:20-4:30 yesterday afternoon. Tints, exhaust, mesh grille, jersey plates. Anyone??
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

forgot to post this yesterday but I saw an OBP LGT going towards rockland on the TZ bridge around 4:20-4:30 yesterday afternoon. Tints, exhaust, mesh grille, jersey plates. Anyone??

Sounds like me. If you were the blue wagon with exhaust, me noticing you in the rear view made me miss my exit. :lol:

Anyway, you noticed me once before too in this same thread. :icon_mrgr

everytime I spot a legacy its always some old lady driving it...

Maybe one day it will be one of you people..

I'll check back to see if anybody ever spots me :icon_bigg

you're a girl right? lately i've seen a super hot blonde driving an ABP gt... hm, now i'm gonna honk, flash, and wave at everything with an LGT... they'll think i'm psycho haha