LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like me. If you were the blue wagon with exhaust, me noticing you in the rear view made me miss my exit. :lol:

Anyway, you noticed me once before too in this same thread. :icon_mrgr

my wagon is black but I guess you could mistake it b/c it's filthy :lol: . Yeah, I got an exhaust on there. Sorry I made you miss the exit :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

you're a girl right? lately i've seen a super hot blonde driving an ABP gt... hm, now i'm gonna honk, flash, and wave at everything with an LGT... they'll think i'm psycho haha

yes i am a girl.. lol.. but im far from blonde.. im asian haha

I was thinking the same thing...its like saying, "I'm not german, I'm jewish!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I argue with Jewish people all the time that Jewish is a race as well as a religion (I'm not Jewish so I like to get my Jewish friends all worked up) :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
:lol: :lol: :lol: I argue with Jewish people all the time that Jewish is a race as well as a religion (I'm not Jewish so I like to get my Jewish friends all worked up) :lol: :lol:

OMG Dont get me started on this. And sorry for the Hi-Jack.

My last name is an obviously "Jewish" last name, yet I was brought up Protestant by my mother, and now go to a Catholic church. People also say I "look" Jewish. If Jewish is simply a religion, how can this be possible? Does my wife "look Catholic"??

What are you if you are Jewish in anscestry, yet not Jewish in religion?

:confused:

Jesse

My last name is an obviously "Jewish" last name, yet I was brought up Protestant by my mother, and now go to a Catholic church. People also say I "look" Jewish. If Jewish is simply a religion, how can this be possible? Does my wife "look Catholic"??

Jesse

I think you look Italian, dispite the "Jewish-sounding" last name.

Besides, "JewsterCPA" just doesn't have the same ring to it :lol::lol:

I'm just pulling your chain, man.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Jesse

i would have guessed Buddhist?!?

you crazy italians all look the same to me!

Im half asian.. so i look different from the other asians.. my eyes arent as slanted..

=P pfffttt

I saw 2 black lgt today..

one on 517 by my house in vernon and another on

Route 80 about 3:30 going through the paterson area heading east twd ny

i was heading west back to my office.. =o

A reverse spot: I got a compliment from a nice guy in a black camry(I think) in Yonkers Saturday night around 11:45ish while we were both stopped at a traffic light. You asked if it was a spec b, then told me that you picked up a lgt a few weeks ago as well. I forgot to bring up the forum at the time, I was trying to find my way to Pier View. . .