LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Dtmenace, I saw your boy Dan today on my way home from work. We stopped at the gas station & bullshitted for a few mins. Real nice guy. Tell him to get his ass signed up on this site :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^I've seen you then. Next time I'm gonna give you the finger :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

OK Dtmenace, I saw your boy Dan today on my way home from work. We stopped at the gas station & bullshitted for a few mins. Real nice guy. Tell him to get his ass signed up on this site :lol:

ROFL!!:lol:

He left the most hilarious message on my VM yesterday..."Dude, I saw this wagon, perrin tmic cobb up/dp, wheels - sweet grill" it was hard to understand, as i think he was drooling on his phone!:lol: -

I think he may have said "coxx up/dp" instead of cobb!:lol: -so i suspected it was you!

I have been telling him for the looooongest time to register. He tells me that he stalks the site but doesn't want to get caught up with it...addictive personality and all:icon_bigg

I may try to catch up with him today to talk more, but now i'm dying to see your mobis too!:icon_bigg

How come noone ever gives me the finger?

now you're gettin the finger if I see you around :lol: I'm gonna make the finger the "rockland salute" :lol:

ROFL!!:lol:

He left the most hilarious message on my VM yesterday..."Dude, I saw this wagon, perrin tmic cobb up/dp, wheels - sweet grill" it was hard to understand, as i think he was drooling on his phone!:lol: -

I think he may have said "coxx up/dp" instead of cobb!:lol: -so i suspected it was you!

I have been telling him for the looooongest time to register. He tells me that he stalks the site but doesn't want to get caught up with it...addictive personality and all:icon_bigg

I may try to catch up with him today to talk more, but now i'm dying to see your mobis too!:icon_bigg

:lol: :lol: he had alot of questions & was drooling over my wagon :lol: :lol:

he really was a nice guy. My wagon aint all that but it's a nice jump up from stock. Really, it's just a stage 2 +the TMIC & catback. The rest is cosmestic stuff. I gotta admit it does look pretty sweet though.

(link http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38279)

get your boy to sign up here.

Bring it on. I bet you my finger is bigger than yours.:lol:

How have I missed seeing you? I am usually pretty good at spotting other rides...

I dunno. I've seen you twice sitting at the light by the mall going south on 303 when I'm coming off the thruway going north on 303. Check out the link I gave Dtmenace. I got the black wagon

Guest JessterCPA
^where'd you work on 303?

In NJ. Northvale. 303 turns into Livingston, and I was a few blocks off there. Would go up to NY to eat all the time though.

Jesse

In NJ. Northvale. 303 turns into Livingston, and I was a few blocks off there. Would go up to NY to eat all the time though.

Jesse

gotcha. I'm further up 303 past the mall

obp lgt wagon on 9W in piermont

that might've been me. When did you see me (assuming it was me)?

^^I doubt it was me that early in the morning. I usually go that way on my way home b/c the traffic after you come off the bridge is insane so I get off & take 9w back to my house.

Black 05+ Legacy... blacked out taillights, black rims, "GT" written on the leather seats. I walked by it quickly cuz i was in a hurry to class. It was parked in my University's parking facility. It's located in the bronx... not sure if I should be naming the school. :)