LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasn't exciting anyway... i'm sure you had a better time watchin the kids :lol:

Watchin', please......I'm still watching them now! Anyway, I was able to get some copper rtv on my leaking MR exhaust, and swapped out my destroyed front Ferodo pads! I couldn't believe how I didn't grind metal on metal, the inner pads were that worn....

Didn't have time to order new good pads, so I went with Duralast Gold, actually not a pad looking/build quality pad. Came with riveted heat shield, low pad indicator, and are semi-metallics with a lifetime warranty to boot! We'll see how they hold up to my braking style.....:lol:

:offtopic: how well does the copper rtv work? i want to replace my downpipe/turbo gasket and maybe my uppipe because it's starting to leak when cold only

Not sure, we'll find out later tonight.... Although I'm not sure the 700* temp rating is enough to tolerate an UP connection, but it should be able to tolerate the DP side:icon_conf ?

Hey Coxx....Spotted you going southbound on the Merritt today at about 4:20 PM. Looks like you did some more mods to the car.

:lol: I just had it detailed today. There's a guy by my office that picks it up, details it, & drops it back off to you. It needed it so so bad. The new mods are power mods. UP/DP/TMIC/Catback & a TDC map. My wagon boogies now :icon_bigg That's funny b/c I thought I saw you too but I wasn't sure

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

spotted an ABP LGT wagon w/mesh grill goin south on the merrit around 7:45am today
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

if it didn't have front plates, it was me:icon_cool

then it was you. Nice lookin ride man :icon_cool

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know what you mean. We've probably passed each other a million times & never noticed

Saw a black sedan with rims and I think lowered on 80 heading to the GWB, I was driving kind of fast, and there was a white 2.5i wagon ahead of me and a modded 2.5 RS around it. Comming back from a meet having some fun :)

I think that was me. I never see LGTs and i really wanted to punch the gas and try to keep up with you but on some trips people especially don't want to be pulled over and I wasn't taking any chances that time...

The only time i see LGTs is when i'm passing through jersey on the highway so next time i'm driving through its on...

saw a sliver lgt sedan at the getty on 303 around 8:30 tonight. The one by T-bones & all that. Anyone here? I've seen it before

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted:

ABP Wagon parked at the strip mall on Passaic Ave. Looks like it had tints, rear bike rack, and the "YOU GOT BEAT BY A WAGON" license plate frame.

Jesse

Jedi has that plate frame but that's not his car