LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. I've seen you twice sitting at the light by the mall going south on 303 when I'm coming off the thruway going north on 303. Check out the link I gave Dtmenace. I got the black wagon

Most likely me.

Spotted at the Ice House parking lot yesterday, white Legacy GT with lip spoiler.

^^I've seen that white one too but not at the ice house
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I am in Millburn Everyday. Surprised I never see you.

I have only seen one LGT up in Union area...a white GT debadged and I think it was lowered..

Funny thing is I spotted your whip up in Edgewater when I first got my Spec and Wifeys Tribecca..

alot of people aren't on the board. Its funny b/c they see my car & they think it's all this crazy new stuff I have on it & it's all the same stuff most of us have
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i work in Union on route 22 west.. my car is parked in a parking lot that's visible to all of the drivers on 22 traffic lol... plus, my ride home consists of 30 miles driving on 78, 24, and 287... no one EVER spots me ;\

Guest JessterCPA
i work in Union on route 22 west.. my car is parked in a parking lot that's visible to all of the drivers on 22 traffic lol... plus, my ride home consists of 30 miles driving on 78, 24, and 287... no one EVER spots me ;\

I saw you. I have a client just past Charlie Browns. I never posted the spotting though.

Bad me.

Jesse

I saw you. I have a client just past Charlie Browns. I never posted the spotting though.

Bad me.

Jesse

way to make me feel even more unloved :(

oh yea.. i forget where i was, somewhere in my area.. wayne/pompton lakes... spotted a smokin hot brunette babe in a GRP LGT :wub: :wub: :wub: i doubt she's on here.. maybe her hubby is though :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
way to make me feel even more unloved :(

oh yea.. i forget where i was, somewhere in my area.. wayne/pompton lakes... spotted a smokin hot brunette babe in a GRP LGT :wub: :wub: :wub: i doubt she's on here.. maybe her hubby is though :lol:

Sorry about that. No access down at the client, so no posting.

Wayne/Pompton Lakes?? Thats my turf! If you see me, don't post it, that way we are even.

Jesse

G.T. Subie - I saw you guys work van yesterday on my way to the wedding in the afternoon around 3:30 yesterday around the saddle brook area on Rt 4. I couldn't get up close enough to see if you were in it but it was your company van.

spotted about 20 mins ago...(sat 10.14 @ ~ 430p)

abp sedan w/ tint on ridge rd in mahwah, i was headed home in rbp sedan

woo! i've been spotted :) you have the tinted tails right? i was leaving my friend's house in society hill, he's the jerkoff always burnin rubber in his e30 :lol:

also spotted a GRP sedan on macarthur boulevard in mahwah near route 17 this morning at about 11:30

G.T. Subie - I saw you guys work van yesterday on my way to the wedding in the afternoon around 3:30 yesterday around the saddle brook area on Rt 4. I couldn't get up close enough to see if you were in it but it was your company van.

It wasn't me but I know who it was. You would have known if you saw him, he's Dominican.

Denial is your best friend

I know Coxx and he knows what I look like. I am a pasty white Irsishman and the guy who was druving the van was Dominican so he would ahve know immediatly that it wasn't me driving the van.

:lol: I knew what you meant. I couldn't see who was driving. There's no way anyone would ever mistake you for a Dominican Matt :lol: