LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black LGT on Stewart Ave in Ithaca around 5:30pm Friday

Holy crap i think someone might have spotted me finally ... I've never seen any other black LGTs in ithaca so i'd assume its me but there may be others...

Did you notice any of the following: if the car was lowered, debadged, grill painted body color, tints, navi screen inside, Cobb tuned license plate bracket, o.z superleggeras... because if you did then you saw me. Otherwise i'm going to have to hunt down this other black LGT in ithaca ...

grp lgt sedan parked at precision tuning yesterday when I was there. Who's car is it? I forgot to ask Rich
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yesterday, black legacy sedan, blue legacy sedan, and white legacy sedan in traffic on palisades parkway at around 6pm. I couldn't tell if they were GT's or not. I think the white one was but i'm not sure.

not me:icon_bigg

but it's nice to see our brethren in a convoy!

Spotted Spec-B at the sunset cove restaurant parking lot today at 7:30

not me but that's a great place. Is the outside part still open???

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.