LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the same LGT that I have passed quite a few times in brick.. but this time you parked next to my car while I was parked at the Manhattan Bagel on Chambersbridge Road around noon-1pm or so.

Nice looking car.. finally got to see it up close.

Im in brick pretty often...grew up there, parents live there and i work at costco 2 nights a week and sundays...05 RBP LGT MT with a spoiler...no visible mods...other then 04 sti door decals on it...had them sittin in my toolbox so i threw em on...work at world during the day...

Riverdale as in the section of the Bronx?

I would've thought the same thing

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

black LGT w/ bronze wheels on rt 59 Nyack, turned off by Quiznos headed towards 9W around 11:20.

not me but I live in that area. I'm always around there. What you doin around there? Profile says Orange Co. You work around there or something?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I was in the Rochester/Brighton area for most of the 16th, didn't see a single LGT, unfortunately..... :( Drove in from Cleveland, Ohio.

Just passin' through. :) Friend's wedding. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

kids go to day care in upper nyack

& you work at Bill Kolb???