LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Silver LGT with spoiler (my twin, except mine does not have a spoiler) going east on I90 towards chicago just before the ohare toll. You went to the cash lane while I wizzed past you on the Ipass lane (BTW, go to Jewel and get an Ipass!:)). I was with my girlfriend and she called me a "dork" for driving side by side with you for a bit and for giving you a thumbs up. I guess I was because you did not waive back ;(. haha.

Rao????

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

The thing about my car is that no one ever sees it ;)

This is true.....you must head in while we're all still sleeping. Given the prefered time for installs, I'd gather your at the office by 5:30. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Silver LGT with spoiler (my twin, except mine does not have a spoiler) going east on I90 towards chicago just before the ohare toll. You went to the cash lane while I wizzed past you on the Ipass lane (BTW, go to Jewel and get an Ipass!:)). I was with my girlfriend and she called me a "dork" for driving side by side with you for a bit and for giving you a thumbs up. I guess I was because you did not waive back ;(. haha.

When and what time? Could have been me, but than again I would definitely waive back :)

Racerdave, that was me. And I am from the midwest, just not my car's license plate!

Ah.... were you headed to Indy?

I had the white LGT wagon loaded with people/stuff to head down for the USGP.

Anyway, your car looked good! And lowered?

When and what time? Could have been me, but than again I would definitely waive back :)

It was Sunday in the late afternoon/evening (prob. 7:30 or so, maybe later) it was still a little light out. I was driving back on I90 from my mom's house in Schaumburg after playing some golf. I drove right next to you for a bit. The other driver (you?) had brown curly hair and was also with a girl in the passenger seat. I pointed, gave a thumbs up, but we did not make eye to eye contact. I had a hot blond next to me. ;)

BTW, our cars look awsome when one drives by them...

Driving up I-275 tonight in Michigan, I ran across a blue (RBP I think) LGT. I was just cruising in the middle lane, and came up on a car in the left lane -- then the other car took off, and we both drove spiritedly for a little while. After catching up, I noticed that it was a fellow LGT. Passed and gave a subie wave.

Was it anyone here?

It was actually the first time I can recall seeing another LGT on the road. Our cars' lighting does look nice in the dark...

It was Sunday in the late afternoon/evening (prob. 7:30 or so, maybe later) it was still a little light out. I was driving back on I90 from my mom's house in Schaumburg after playing some golf. I drove right next to you for a bit. The other driver (you?) had brown curly hair and was also with a girl in the passenger seat. I pointed, gave a thumbs up, but we did not make eye to eye contact. I had a hot blond next to me. ;)

BTW, our cars look awsome when one drives by them...

they do look awsome, but it wasn't me ! :( I was at buddies house about that time. Too bad I was hoping I was spotted for the second time. I did spot a 2.5i couple of times but didn't think it was worth mentioning :icon_bigg

http://www.farmingtonil.com/doc/clubs/rotary1.gif OR http://rotary.net.nz/images/mrec_s.gif ?

:icon_wink

or

http://www.io.com/~nelson/phone/ITT_500_orange.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Why doesn't anyone ever spot ME?

Windows ME was the worst operating system ever.

OH you mean You in your car!!!

Well i'll never see you execpt at a meet because im usually only in naperville or oak brook unless im doing something outside of my normal routine...

Hmm oh.. i know maybe people would spot you if you had fart cans!

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti