LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Today I saw an ABP LGT sedan with spoiler on 394 westbound, exiting onto 169. However, when I pulled next to him, it turned out to be my coworker, who is not on this forum. If you see a bald guy with a beard driving the car described above, that's him.

OK I saw 3 legacys today!!

One in the morning on the way to work GT wagon (blue) on 100 heading south right before Normandale blvd. Guy blew me off.

Then at lunch time I saw a silver Leagacy 2.5i woman didn't even look over.

On way home saw another blue LGT wagon pulling off from 169 to 394 east. No thumbs up or anything.

Regal Blue 06 GT with Spoiler around 7300 Commerce Lane in Friendly Fridley Tuesday around 5:30 PM. Obviously not an LGT.com member as it hasn't had even a single mod (even still has DRL's :lol:))))

:cool:

Spotted: Overly modded ABP 05 GT sedan with bad influence driving.

At least I got rid of the seatbelt dinger... And I found an AP on ebay, *bidding*

I've been on a Black OBXT spotting Frenzy.

Yesterday (or maybe monday?) 7:25 am on Highview in Bloomington. Also in the parking lot of the business at the corner of Old Shakopee and Nesbitt in Bloomington

Then again today northbound on 494 at Co. Rd 6 @ 7:20 am. Driver was wearing a blue shirt or jacket.

Spotted: Overly modded ABP 05 GT sedan with bad influence driving.

Wait till this Friday (or maybe even Thursday) :cool:

Now about this "bad influence" comment...

At least I got rid of the seatbelt dinger... And I found an AP on ebay, *bidding*

Yes, losing the seatbelt "dinger" is good for 40 more horsepower (so I am told). Make sure the AP is for your car and has been "unmarried" from the original owners car.

Saw a really pretty Regal Blue Sedan heading ... ummm ... South??? ... on 101 just before you would have come to the lake near Lord Fletchers. Was kind of in la-la land, so never saw if you noticed me/my car or not.

was at fox bend golf course oswego il., hole #9 at about 12pm looked up and saw a lgt blue, spoiler, loud exhaust, loud enough to hear it from 100yds away, going east on RT 34, seeing more and more lgt's, probaly because i look for them, bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

GRP LGT sedan w/spoiler & Wis. plates on westbound 90/94 about 10 miles east of Wisconsin Dells, at about 3pm today. Driver appeared to be a middle-aged broad, with a younger blonde chick riding shotgun. If the driver is a member of this board, I mean "middle-aged broad" in the nicest possible way.:)

Pillboy, I saw you this morning on Anderson Lakes Parkway.

Also spotted a Regal blue on 6th street downtown. Couldn't get through traffic to get close to give you the thumbs up. :(

What is this the MN spot thread?

Isn't Chicago 10x the size of the Twinkie Cities???

I have seen 2 Legacy's in 2 months!!! Maybe because I am not in Schaumburg?

Yes.

No.

We're just cooler here. :icon_tong

Silver legacy GT (just like mine) parked on Clark (in chicago) just south of the best buy (south or wrightwood). It had a parking ticket on the windshiled LOL.