LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

last wk sometime I saw a 05 rbp w/ a spoiler on it across the street from deer park mall. we exchanged a "nice car" (mine's is rbp w/o a spoiler) and parted ways. I dont think he visits this board, since he had full badging including the dealer sticker on it! lol

Blue LGT going east on Grand Ave (1500W; grand/ashland)) in downtown this morning around 9am. I was standing across from my lovely home waiting for the Fing bus to take me to work when you drove by. 2 dudes. Oh, and the car had aftermarket rims and plates started with 711.

Spotted last night at the BP in woodridge on 53 and hobson, I was pulling out and a silver gt pulled in with what looked like aftermarket exhaust and kyowa rims. I wanted to stop because I have never seen another slightly modified legacy on the street but had to pick my wife up from the train. I have a stage 2 regal blue with heidfeld mesh rims.

Larry

Spotted last night at the BP in woodridge on 53 and hobson, I was pulling out and a silver gt pulled in with what looked like aftermarket exhaust and kyowa rims. I wanted to stop because I have never seen another slightly modified legacy on the street but had to pick my wife up from the train. I have a stage 2 regal blue with heidfeld mesh rims.

Larry

Spotted a OBP LGT in Crystal Lake heading east on 176 around 5:30PM today

Go Cardinals!

Larry

that sounds like Deepfreeze. you should come to a meet and meet all the people. then you will see a bunch of them modified too.

Silver LGT Sedan with tinted windows (Twisted?) in Downtown St. Paul, 94 & 52 going East on 94 on Friday around 5:30 PM.

APB Outback Turbo Wagon on 52 heading South towards Rochester. Got a look and a wave>

Larry

That was me.:icon_bigg I caught a glimpse of your car too.:icon_cool Be on the lookout for a meet in the West Burbs coming up soon.:icon_wink
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Red LGT sedan on a small little cul-de-sac in Crystal Lake yesterday afternoon with some mods - sorry I didn't give you a wave - I was so shocked to finally see another LGT after 2 months, let alone a nicely modded one on the small little street I live on, it was the last place I expected to see somebody else - anyway, nice ride, can't wait until I can finally do something to my OBP LGT Wagon...

well how about me and u get together and spot each other!

i see lgts and obxts maby minus the turbo versions almost every day. but usualy its osme old person behind the wheel. damn old ppl

same here, in the past 2 days maybe 3-4 legacy's, 1 LGT from conneticut it was, and the rest non-turbo legacy's

Ex '05 Legacy GT