LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Impressed with Bloomigton Subaru. Spec B the pace car for every stage of the Nature Valley Bike Race Wed thru Sun this past week. I wonder if it got crushed with the hail downtown Friday night like we did. My kids were making snowballs in June. They had some next big thing blond race car driver gal driving. Forgot her name. Shoulders up - looked good. So anyway, if you are in the market for a spec B - you know where the miles came from. And the worn driver's seat.

White GT Wagon on East Bound 94 at about Moreland road exit. Saw you surge forward, made me look over.

I was in the RBP LGT with grey wheels. Saw you look over just as I was exiting on Moreland. :icon_bigg

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Yep, your car looked so good, I had to get a closer look. :)

Nice tint, nice neutral density tails and nice wheels. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

I was going to pull up and give you a thumbs-up as I pulled even with you, but then I looked forward and had to jump on the binders... as that's what the guy in front of me was doing. :D

ABP GT sedan NB on Barrington Road between Old Church and Golf Rds, Tuesday morning ~7:10am...anybody? I was carpooling in my wife's Forester and pulled onto Barrington NB and noticed it at the light.

It seems on my route between Streamwood & Palatine you can't swing a dead cat w/o hitting an OB, but rarely ever seen any Leggy's. :icon_conf

Saw a beautiful SWP legacy GT wagon yesterday in Crystal Lake on Crystal Lake Avenue. I passed you and you followed me onto Terra Cotta. Reminded me of my own car, just in wagon form. I waved at you a few times. Anyway, nice wheels! Anyone on here?

Go Cardinals!

Fan of the wrong team (Renault F1) and likely wrong guy (Fernando Alonso) was spotted wearing a light blue Team Renault F1 shirt driving a light blue Legacy GT wagon with IL plates, accompanied by a buddy...back from the F1 Race at Indy on 2nd July.

I waved...you waved...we drove together for a while. Finally you took 90 and I took 94. Come to our meets sometimes.

Signed - fan of the right team (Ferrari) and of the right guy (Michael Schumacher) - your 7 time world champion, 87 times race winner and last but not least 6 times Indy winner (technically just 5 except for 2004 when claiming a brain fade gave the victory to Rubens; Barichello winning by like 0.1 seconds)

Saw a beautiful SWP legacy GT wagon yesterday in Crystal Lake on Crystal Lake Avenue. I passed you and you followed me onto Terra Cotta. Reminded me of my own car, just in wagon form. I waved at you a few times. Anyway, nice wheels! Anyone on here?
Holy cow! That wasn't me, but the area you're describing is within spitting distance of my parents' house (formerly my house as well). If you ever see an ABP LGT sedan or Champagne Gold OB 2.5i in that vicinity with Minnesota plates, it's me!

Fan of the wrong team (Renault F1) and likely wrong guy (Fernando Alonso) was spotted wearing a light blue Team Renault F1 shirt driving a light blue Legacy GT wagon with IL plates, accompanied by a buddy...back from the F1 Race at Indy on 2nd July.
I might have spotted that car too: ABP LGT wagon in the Coke parking lot just northwest of the Speedway, right after the race.

F1, I find it funny that you want to give MS credit for the 2004 race, but then you also give him credit for the 2005 farce, even when Barrichello was told not to race MS after the last pit stops. It helps to rack up wins when not only do you have the best car, but the only other guy with that car is contractually bound to let you win.

I do not find it funny. I do not know what race you attended at USGP last year but I saw Mike and Rubens racing each other until after the last pitstop. So you acknowledge that. Which means they raced each other before that. Now...it makes sense to bring the car home safely. They had like 50 laps to establish a win. Ultimately Mike was faster. THAT was a race where there were no team orders at Ferrari to decide the win. It was all about the two jockeys trying to beat their respective Pracing Horse to go faster.

Now...it makes sense to bring the car home safely.
Well then, how do you explain Michael's highly risky dive in front of Rubens on the last lap at Monaco last year? It made sense to bring the cars home safely then, too. The difference is that the "bring the car home safely" policy only applied when Michael was in front.
THAT was a race where there were no team orders at Ferrari to decide the win.
Bull****. See above. Would Ferrari have ordered Michael to "bring home the car safely" if Rubens had been in front after the last pit stops? I think not. Rubens was no more free to race Michael than Massa was at this year's USGP (not that I think Massa is in Michael's class; I'm sure Michael could have gotten by Massa on merit, but we never got a chance to find out).

On topic: Another spot -- GRP LGT sedan with spoiler, spotted Saturday on display on the grounds of the SIA plant on I-65 near Lafayette, IN.:icon_bigg

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Yep, your car looked so good, I had to get a closer look. :)

Nice tint, nice neutral density tails and nice wheels. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

I was going to pull up and give you a thumbs-up as I pulled even with you, but then I looked forward and had to jump on the binders... as that's what the guy in front of me was doing. :D

Thanks!

Didn't get a good look at you as I was on my way to the exit.

You from this area?

Silver LGT with spoiler (my twin, except mine does not have a spoiler) going east on I90 towards chicago just before the ohare toll. You went to the cash lane while I wizzed past you on the Ipass lane (BTW, go to Jewel and get an Ipass!:)). I was with my girlfriend and she called me a "dork" for driving side by side with you for a bit and for giving you a thumbs up. I guess I was because you did not waive back ;(. haha.