LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Almost forgot this one: Silver '05+ LGT wagon on Lake St. Extension in Minnetonka, yesterday afternoon. I was stopped on Highland Rd. in my LGT, waiting to cross Lake St. Extension. You appeared to be male with graying hair, and did not appear to notice or care that I was also behind the wheel of an LGT.

Saw a 2005 SWP Legacy (Non-GT) in the Nordstroms/JCPenny parking lot at woodfield. I parked right by you. I didnt walk around it, but it had plugs in where the front liscense plate would be. This was around 4PM. Your car was there when I left too, so I am sure you didnt see me.

Go Cardinals!

On Lake Cook road today in Buffalo Grove sometime between 1 and 2PM I passed by a Red Legacy GT w/ a spoiler. No mods that I noticed. I gave you a thumbs up, but I dont think you even noticed me until I got past, you never made eye contact. Anyway, looked like it was someone more my age (I'm 24) driving. No passenger. Anyone on here?

Go Cardinals!

Damn ... yet ANOTHER ABP LGT sedan today. On 494 north near Hwy 7 I think. No spoiler, male about 40 driving, window down, didn't look over.

Might be the same guy I spotted on Baker a while back.

Damn ... yet ANOTHER ABP LGT sedan today. On 494 north near Hwy 7 I think. No spoiler, male about 40 driving, window down, didn't look over.

Might be the same guy I spotted on Baker a while back.

Um, that description sounds a lot like me, and I live right near there. What time was it? I don't think I drove with my window down today though.

It wasn't you ... or I'd have yelled at you. Oh ... and Black interior too. Couldn't tell for sure, but I think it was a non-limited. Around 5:30 pm or so.

And saw yamie7000000000 yesterday too.

Brian, We must live not more than 5 miles or so apart. I live just a ways west of Bass Lake Road. Grille looks good. :)

Honestly...I have seen a silver wagon around Irving Park and Pulaski, and a light blue gt on I-94. So 2 of them just today. The wagon...I have seen it a few times before. Really I do not bother. A black GT this past Saturday at the Jefferson Park Metra Station. And so on. I have seen probably 10 GTs in the last week. None of them my friends (you guys). I honked, I waved, I flashed my healights, I pulled alongside. Fuckem very much !

Honestly...I have seen a silver wagon around Irving Park and Pulaski, and a light blue gt on I-94. So 2 of them just today. The wagon...I have seen it a few times before. Really I do not bother. A black GT this past Saturday at the Jefferson Park Metra Station. And so on. I have seen probably 10 GTs in the last week. None of them my friends (you guys). I honked, I waved, I flashed my healights, I pulled alongside. Fuckem very much !

Yeah no kidding! I need one of you to drive by me just to flash/wave back. I'm getting tired of all this effort and no return!

Go Cardinals!

Metro-Cleveland, Ohio.

OBP '05 LGT - CWRU campus, 5/23 - 2:30 PM.

Noticed you behind me starting on the NW side of the Cornell Rd. Bridge.

We headed up Edgehill together, where you later peeled-off towards Kenilworth.

I gave you a wave at the light before Edgehill, but did not see you wave back..... I was in the blue LGT (with the huge grapefruit launchers) in front of you.

Just wanted to say "hi!" http://www.lersoc.com/modules/pnphpbb2/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Yeah no kidding! I need one of you to drive by me just to flash/wave back. I'm getting tired of all this effort and no return!

For a second I thought this was another dating thread!

i saw a silver lgt wagon on irving park today around 7 ish. by the time i recognized the car and my brain sent the signal to the hand it was to late to wave

I saw a blue wagon in the P&L parking lot...

:iam::lol::lol::lol:

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

During the hurricane that was going on in Chicagoland this afternoon I spotted a Silver LGT w/ spoiler today on I-294 South driving towards O-hare between 5 and 5:30. I didnt actually notice the guy until he passed me, but I later caught up to him and pulled on his right. He gave me a wave and I returned the gesture. It was raining too hard for me to notice much else about the car other than it looked good. Whoever it was turn off on to I-90 East I believe. I'm pretty sure he was wearing a yellow shirt (or it at least had some yellow in it).

Anyone on here?

Go Cardinals!

That would be me ! :) You were driving in that white LGT. hehe finally after owning the car for about 2 months I i have actually seen somebody from here on the street. I saw a black LGT last wendsday on I-90 and than he got off at I-294 but I don't think he was from here cuz i tried waving at him and he didn't even bother to look.:icon_mad: Maan that storm was crazy yesterday. At times i could not see past the hood of my car. I was just praying that there wont be any hail.

That would be me ! :) You were driving in that white LGT. hehe finally after owning the car for about 2 months I i have actually seen somebody from here on the street. I saw a black LGT last wendsday on I-90 and than he got off at I-294 but I don't think he was from here cuz i tried waving at him and he didn't even bother to look.:icon_mad: Maan that storm was crazy yesterday. At times i could not see past the hood of my car. I was just praying that there wont be any hail.

Yeah that was my first time seeing anyone from on this board, finally!

And yes, that storm was insane, I am also grateful for no hail though. I seriously thought of pulling over a few times cause the visibility was so bad. I could barely see even when going 30 for that little stretch. Love this AWD thing though, think it helped out a ton yesterday. Felt like I had good traction, just couldnt see anything :)

At any rate, nice car!

Go Cardinals!

Saw a Silver Legacy GT Limited Sedan, no spoiler, hitch, and personalized plate I couldn't read at the intersection of ?80th? and Normandale (just in front of the Holiday station.

Who it be?