LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Hey Bogdan! I thought that sherrif that pulled out behind me (and in front of you) was going to pull me over! Thankfully he was just using his lights to get into traffic.

Good to finally see another NC crew member out there!

That state troopie turned on his light bar and joined the road right in front of me as I was approaching the toll plaza. I was doing 55ish (and the speed is 45). I thought I would be surrendering my driver's license again...

Was it a de-badged one? I keep spotting a debadged 06 Spec-B, but can never seem to get a good look at the driver.

The de-badged Spec-B is me. I work in Buffalo Grove and drive down Dundee and Lake Cook Roads every weekday. I've got my low-key Winter wheels on now so the car might not stick out as much. I'll keep my eyes open for you and your white Legacy GT.

The de-badged Spec-B is me. I work in Buffalo Grove and drive down Dundee and Lake Cook Roads every weekday. I've got my low-key Winter wheels on now so the car might not stick out as much. I'll keep my eyes open for you and your white Legacy GT.

Nice glad to see its someone from this board. I live in the Chevy Chase apartments, I assume you work somewhere on Johnson Drive there. You're spitting distance from my apt.

Go Cardinals!

Nice glad to see its someone from this board. I live in the Chevy Chase apartments, I assume you work somewhere on Johnson Drive there. You're spitting distance from my apt.

I've been to a few of the local meets. I've known the local teenage heart-throb (aka fweasel) for a while......we both own Twin Turbo 300ZX's. My Legacy is my daily driver so I'm trying to keep it somewhat stock. We'll see how long that lasts........

There needs to be more 'cool' subie owners around me. I might see two in a week and no one waves back, but they usually look WAY too 'proper' to acknowledge a car like mine…… :confused:

They'd probably get a long with the old lady dring the SpecB here in Chicago:lol:

ignore him, he'll go away.