LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

And I am afraid of the burbs...just too much open space...but one of these days I've got to come out and meet you guys.

And curiously enough, that LGT was parked a few spots from a s2000 with huge P&L stickers along the sides.

Saw a really pretty Regal Blue Sedan heading ... ummm ... South??? ... on 101 just before you would have come to the lake near Lord Fletchers. Was kind of in la-la land, so never saw if you noticed me/my car or not.

If spoiler=true was probably me. I was in that area and I think I had just washed the car...

Car looked very clean and I think it did have a spoiler. I might have spotted you there once before along the same area.

What do you guys do, and is your company hiring?

Still on the prowl for a new Joerb.

Car looked very clean and I think it did have a spoiler. I might have spotted you there once before along the same area.

What do you guys do, and is your company hiring?

Still on the prowl for a new Joerb.

I am a mechanical design engineer, we design and manufacture critical components for all industries from aerospace to medical. We have some positions open, but we are a larger company so not all of them are "Cool" jobs. PM me what you are looking for, I will go look at the job board...

I saw a silver gt wagon right by Milwaukee and Devon yesterday (05/04/06) around 8 PM. It was paked on a parking lot near the NAPA store .

Than about two or three weeks ago I spotted a red GT sedan on a saturday around 1 PM on Harlem Ave. Turning into Car boutiqes parking lot.

I wonder why I haven't been spotted yet. :iam:

Spotted silver LGT with tinted windows and a spoiler heading west on Jeffereson ST towards rt 59 in naperville around emm 6 something on Friday night... I actually thought it was Larry but i called him...

OMG

DF'S BEEN CLONED! :iam:

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Today about 01:30pm on Diehl @ Washington. Black LGT sedan (Roto of Arlington Hts. dealer sticker). Appeared to be stock. Turned off of Diehl before Naperville Rd. OMGHI2U!!1!!1!:)
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Two in ten minutes on Saturday at 6:00 PM in Mt. Prospect!!!

Silver Spec. B in the Binny's parking lot - I drive by him and say "Hey nice car" and he says the same...

Ten minutes later ABP turning east onto Council Trail off of Elmhurst - didn't look to be the kind of people on the "internet" much lass the LGT.com forums...

Either way, seeing two in ten is weird!