LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

But I live in Schaumburg which we all know is the center of the NC universe - Naperville is just a suburb of Schaumburg (even if it is the number two best city in the country to live in).

You know who would spot me if I had fart cans? The police!

But I live in Schaumburg which we all know is the center of the NC universe - Naperville is just a suburb of Schaumburg (even if it is the number two best city in the country to live in).

:) You're right I really do need to spend more time in schaumburg...

And since i went to the stromung its actually quiter then the magnaflow cans were but either way ive not recieved any extra attention because of my exhaust from the boys in blue, however i dont have anything on the decible level of larry or steve.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

:) You're right I really do need to spend more time in schaumburg...

And since i went to the stromung its actually quiter then the magnaflow cans were but either way ive not recieved any extra attention because of my exhaust from the boys in blue, however i dont have anything on the decible level of larry or steve.

wada bout me with your cans and no cats:lol: this thing is noisy as heck.

and no one ever spots me either. not even that a hole who thought the on ramp was a 2 lane road. i didnt budge. they can either drive off the road or smash my car

I wonder who the brother in the Black Stocky Legacy GT was on 88 East around 8:20 who was doing xxx mph to keep up with me but wouldnt give me any props..

:confused:

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Saw a black LGT w/ tint on Belmont yesterday going east around Sheffield @ 6:45pm

There is also a Silver LGT brand new that parks in the same ally as me .

sighting whore:lol:

ignore him, he'll go away.

Black LGT Van Buren and Franklin Tint f/b with an SPT sticker in the rear - Law?

Nope, mine is a silver. I sometimes do drive to work (just as an excuse to take roxy (yes, that her name) out of the garage) and park at the union station lot (500 w. Jackson).

Btw, do you live in the city?

When do you leave for work? I'm on 53 Northbound around 7:30ish after I drop the boy off in SCH...

I seriously owe you a call...

Black LGT Sedan in Minnetonka Best Buy parking lot today about 2:40 pm. Guy in a red shirt driving. Didn't seem to notice me.
Oddly enough, I was in that same parking lot today @ around 8:30 pm in my wife's Outback.

I saw a very black gt sedan at Palatine and Ela yesterday at 5:40 PM. They had some very nice looking hyperblack (I think) wheels that looked like they could hurt someone... License plate began with "AH" - anyone?

Smoke your taillights and I would fear you...

Drove next to a previous generation red Legacy GT w/ spoiler today around 3:45 on west-bound LakeCook Rd. IL plates ending in 9771. I know you saw me, but I'm not sure you saw my thumbs up. Male was driving, no passenger. Nice ride!

Go Cardinals!

Just saw my twin (silver LGT) car, but with a spoiler, heading east on Jackson by the Sears tower (but later turning north on Wacker) in downtown chicago. I drove behind you for 2 blocks or so. I was moving my car from the Union station garage. Your plates started with "653" I think, and had a small scuff on your rear bumper left off center. Who is it?

Hey, I'm visiting kansas city from socal and to my delight i saw an OBP sedan just like mine. It was in the area called the plaza around 7:00 pm or so. I tried waving from the sidewalk don't know if he saw me or not.
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg