LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

That would be me ! :) You were driving in that white LGT. hehe finally after owning the car for about 2 months I i have actually seen somebody from here on the street. I saw a black LGT last wendsday on I-90 and than he got off at I-294 but I don't think he was from here cuz i tried waving at him and he didn't even bother to look.:icon_mad: Maan that storm was crazy yesterday. At times i could not see past the hood of my car. I was just praying that there wont be any hail.
What time? What direction? That might have been me, on 90 im all business :icon_twis

What time? What direction? That might have been me, on 90 im all business :icon_twis

that was on wenedsday the 24th around noon going eastbound and got off at I-294 north towards wisconsin.

Silver LGT sedan w/ spoiler heading N bound (morning) and S. bound (afternoon) on US 23 just south of Columbus. I saw you wave... I was in the RBP heading the opposite way! :lol:

I think I've stagnated. At this point, I think I'm just seeing the same cars over and over again.

SWP Wagon on Bass Lake road/ramp to 494 south. Mornings

SWP Sedan on 494 south near 394. Mornings

ABP Sedan on 494 north between 62 and always exiting on 394/12 west bound afternoons

Think I saw Kimmi on 55 heading west from 494 north on Monday (memorial day) afternoon

ABP sedan southbound on Bush lake road afternoons

GRP Sedan (ltd) westbound on Weaver Lake Road evenings

It's craziness anymore

Black LGT, appeared lowered, stock wheels, w/ aftermarket exhaust, 2 "kids" :) driving at the shell gas station in the corner of IL59 (sutton rd) and Irving park rd (IL19) in streamwood (or whatever that area is called). I was in a silver LGT going to fill up right behind you on my way to a really awful 9 hole golf round.

Regal Blue LGT sedan w/spoiler on Huron Ave. in Minneapolis, near 94, about 2-2:15pm Friday. I was in my wife's Champagne Gold Outback 2.5i.

That was me (and my wife)! I think I remember seeing that OB, those have a little extra class...

What were you doing in Battle Lake?!

My family has a cabin on East Battle!

We tented it at Glendalogh (sp?) state park outside of town. My inlaws live in Fergus Falls on Wall Lake.