LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Almost forgot - debadged Silver LGT (stock looking) cut me off on westbound 90 Tuesday or Wednesday during rush hour. I thought maybe he just wanted to be next to me in traffic so he squeezed in, but then never returned a wave or anything....:icon_mad:

Almost forgot - debadged Silver LGT (stock looking) cut me off on westbound 90 Tuesday or Wednesday during rush hour. I thought maybe he just wanted to be next to me in traffic so he squeezed in, but then never returned a wave or anything....:icon_mad:

That was me. You waved? I thought you kept signalling for ghey sex.

ignore him, he'll go away.

HELLO NEIGHBOR!

Ok, this was crazy ... Spotted ... SWP LGT Sedan Fully Debadged in my Parking Garage.

Thinking it must be a new addition, because it's the first time I've seen it and there's no way I could have missed it before.

Minnetonka Blvd & Joppa Lane

Anyone know who this is? Seems to my memory that SWP is the only color we haven't seen at the meets.

today, wednesday, 9am in front of UIC, (on halstead heading up to harrison and took a left) a SWP LGT with tints, rear spoiler, and looked lowered, fully badaged though..... my heart beat faster when i saw you, i thought you stole my car as i was walking to the parking lot......:lol:
Ex '05 Legacy GT

I can count the number of LGTs I have seen on one hand. Last night I finally saw other one. An 06 Spec.B on the busy-ish outbound Kennedy. This one has been spotted before I think. It was driven by a trim woman who looked to be in her early-mid 60s with shoulder length blond hair. Nice looking ride and she did accelerate fairly hard into lane openings. LOL!

I can count the number of LGTs I have seen on one hand. Last night I finally saw other one. An 06 Spec.B on the busy-ish outbound Kennedy. This one has been spotted before I think. It was driven by a trim woman who looked to be in her early-mid 60s with shoulder length blond hair. Nice looking ride and she did accelerate fairly hard into lane openings. LOL!

Was it a de-badged one? I keep spotting a debadged 06 Spec-B, but can never seem to get a good look at the driver.

Go Cardinals!

Bunch of sightings lately:

Red Outack XT going from 394 west-bound to Hwy 100 Southbound on Monday (10/30) night around 10:30 pm or so.

ABP Sedan heading west-bound on Hwy 7 in front of Knowlwood on Halloween at about 9:00 pm.

Silver Outback 3.0R Sedan in the parking lot in front of what used be Mervyn's of Southdale last night (11/4) at about 8:00 pm.

And I met the driver of the white sedan in my parking garage. He just moved here, and he's checked out the site a few times, said he bought stuff here too, but says he has not yet joined.