1/8 - 8.746

mph - 80.21

1000 - 11.424

1/4 - 13.668 @ 98.16mph

keep in mind that it was like 85-90 degress outside and 61.3% humidity

AND it was my first time drag racing!!!

I red-lined it every gear which killed my time

shoulda shifted at 5600k-5700k rpm

shootin for 13 flat or high 12s next time!!

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone racing recently?? I finally got to run a 1/4 mile last wednesday but it was freakin hot.. I ran a 13.53 I think it was at like 101.65 mph. The slip is out in my car, I will try and edit this later. It was 90 degrees and like 60% humidity.. I cant wait till it gets cold again.. I have switched maps a few times and I really cant remember which map i was running that night.. lol It was either TDC E tune or Cobb 1.16..

Nah, too hot!! We won't have a "real" get-together up here until October when the temps are better. I have a Convention for one of my other clubs in Memphis next week. We will be doing the road course and then the dragstrip at Memphis Motorsports Park, but the drags will be bracket-style, so I don't expect good ETs, it will just be a chance to practice my consistency.
Ron

^^ +1, been working on the other project car getting it ready to race for August hopefully. the LGT turbo money may have to be diverted to that lil project. :(

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

anyone racing recently?? I finally got to run a 1/4 mile last wednesday but it was freakin hot.. I ran a 13.53 I think it was at like 101.65 mph. The slip is out in my car, I will try and edit this later. It was 90 degrees and like 60% humidity.. I cant wait till it gets cold again.. I have switched maps a few times and I really cant remember which map i was running that night.. lol It was either TDC E tune or Cobb 1.16..

yea, this new kid at my work drives an Srt-4 and says tomorrow night at raceway park in englishtown new jersey is having free admission and one free run for anyone that shows up... he wants me to run him at the track. but i don't think i'd beat my record (13.2).. he claims he ran a 13.4... i'll wait til the cold to come back to run my car again

ahh.. my font is all screwed up.. let's see if this works..

What? / 13.328@102.93 / 1.864 60 ft / Darlington Dragway / 5MT / LGT Sedan / Borla header, Turbo XS uppipe, Cobb HFC downpipe, Stromung Exh, Perrin TMIC, Cobb St 2 v1.15 / 90 degrees 55% humidity / July 7, 2006

phew, I hope thats all written correctly.. I cant wait till fall and it cools off again.. I am still shooting for 12's

I am using pump gas.. 93 octane.. If anyones boosting more then 17 psi, if they are smart, they are running race gas or alcohol injection.. but like MTS has the front mount intercooler, so I would think they might be able to boost a little more with that and still run pump gas. I would like to know if anyones boosted more then 17 psi on 93 octane. And the outcome of that..

I really doubt the down pipe in the stage 2 would prevent the described hypothetical situation from happening. Seriously, stage 2 only cuts 3 tenths off the 1/4. not hardly enough to do any damage. Especially since i run on economy mode most of the time for better fuel mileage.

I would like to know if anyones boosted more then 17 psi on 93 octane. And the outcome of that..

Datalogs showed a bit over 19 in the winter when I had the VF40 on there. Pump 93 not a hint of neg KC and saw load#'s in the 3.4's. I ran the turbo this way for a while and there was no shaftplay in it when I took it out. This was with a TDC map.

Archived