LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

Keefe,

I don't keep up with all your threads, but do you compete in SCCA D-stock? Based on your mods, I realize your car is still eligible to run in a stock class.

Btw, will you be at the Subaru Challenge in September at Ripken?

nah, my car was out of d-stock after the first 2 autox I ran with the car (back then I ran in H-Stock cuz the car was NOC'd ;) )

Coilovers, tires, wheels, and sways already put me in STU.

Yes, I will be at the Subaru Challenge this year and hope to bring 4 Subarus up:

05 LGT-STU/SM

04 Baja-ESP

03 2.5RS-DSP

99 2.5RS-STS

Keefe

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a Spec stage 2+ clutch put in about 3 weeks ago.. the stock clutch sucks the big ones! Thats all i gotta say. When any of you get a new clutch you will then see how crappy the stock one is..

it's not that I'm looking forward to the expense of a new clutch, but I figure that it's gonna be an expense within the next year.......or, by the 2nd-next drag season (our next drag season is October-November, then Apri-May '07.......when it's cool out, and no Summer Gas!).

I believe that a new clutch (as well as a lighter flywheel) should produce more consistency (besides the better grip), as I get inconsistent track times when I do what "seems" to be consistent launches.

Ron

Yes, I will be at the Subaru Challenge this year and hope to bring 4 Subarus up:

05 LGT-STU/SM

04 Baja-ESP

03 2.5RS-DSP

99 2.5RS-STS

Wow! You'll be a busy boy that day! I'll be there and will have to come over and say hi. :)

Well I improved a bit more. I honestly think the iON springs may have helped a bit. I am beginning to think that I may dip into the 12's on a good cool day now that im getting better launches. :icon_bigg

My two best for the night were

MD1220/13.595 @ 102.28/2.009 60'/ Beaver Springs Drag/ 5MT Sedan/ TDC Stage II E Tune 93 Octane, Perrin TMIC, Cobb Catted DP, Perrin UP, Perrin CBE, Perrin Inlet Hose, Blitz Panel Fileter, iON Springs/ 65F/ June 10-2006

MD1220/13.424 @ 100.76/ 1.898 60'/ Beaver Springs Drag/5MT Sedan/ TDC Stage II E Tune 93 Octane, Perrin TMIC, Cobb Catted DP, Perrin UP, Perrin CBE, Perrin Inlet Hose, Blitz Panel Filter, iON Springs/ 65f/ June 10-2006

I think with more practice and cool temps I could get some better times. Funny thing is, I had one time at 13.720 @ 103.94 and a 1.995 60'. Any sugestions on how to get that trap speed with better times?

I havent Dyno'd the car yet. The closest 4 wheel dyno is about 200 miles away. With my mods I 'should' be around 270 whp and 340tq. It's possible im a bit higher than that on the HP side. I had a Nissan 300zx TT that had about 300 whp and my LGT seems very close to that.

I need to take the drive out to Philly and get the dyno done before the summer is over.

Ran tonight. Big improvement with better tires and better temperature. :D

Prod / 14.526 @ 94.48 / MD Int. Raceway / 5EAT / LGT Wagon / Cobb Stg 1, Kuhmo MXs / 68*, 40% humidity

Improved a bit more today.

MD1220/13.395 @ 101.90/1.861 60'/Beaver Springs Drag/LGT Ltd 5MT Sedan/TDC Stage II E-Tune 93 Octane, Perrin TMIC, Cobb Catted DP, Perin UP, Perrin CBE, Perin Inlet Hose, Blitz Panel Filter, iON Springs/ 75F/ June 11-2006

Prod / 14.526 @ 94.48 / MD Int. Raceway / 5EAT / LGT Wagon / Cobb Stg 1, Kuhmo MXs / 68*, 40% humidity

Hehe great 5eat times. How much is it to race there, and what is the least busiest time? also what was your 60'

Oops!!! I copied and pasted and forgot to put up the right time.

Prod / 14.154 @ 96.05 / MD Int. Raceway / 5EAT / LGT Wagon / Cobb Stg 1, Kuhmo MXs / 68*, 40% humidity

Here's the slip data:

60' ... 1.889

330 ... 5.731

1/8 ... 9.003

MPH ... 74.85

1000 ... 11.803

1/4 ... 14.154

MPH ... 96.05

3200 rpm launch

Hehe great 5eat times. How much is it to race there, and what is the least busiest time? also what was your 60'

Check the correct times. :) It's $20 for Midnight Madness on Friday nights. Last year it was $15. :( As far as least busiest, I wouldn't know. It's always fairly busy.

Check the correct times. :) It's $20 for Midnight Madness on Friday nights. Last year it was $15. :( As far as least busiest, I wouldn't know. It's always fairly busy.

Damnn thats hot. Even better times, i definately need to get my stock car out there for a few runs. I was impressed with the 14.5 but 14.1 is even better. Seems like you got the powerbraking down. I think its only like an hour from my house I live near DC.

Damnn thats hot. Even better times, i definately need to get my stock car out there for a few runs. I was impressed with the 14.5 but 14.1 is even better. Seems like you got the powerbraking down. I think its only like an hour from my house I live near DC.

The Kuhmo MXs really help grip on the launch. I did a 3500 rpm launch on my second run, and I broke traction a little and lost out on the 60' time. The RE92s would spin, and I don't think I ever did better than a 2.0 60'. Both runs I shifted a little early into 3rd. I have to use the manual mode because in D it hits the rev limiter at WOT out of the hole. (I'm pretty sure this is due to my engine making more power than stock.) MIR is only about 30 minutes from my house.

:woowoo:

man, one day i will make it to a track...what are the 5eat's w/ STG II TDC protunes running on stock tires??

Probably 13.4-13.7. Really depending on the launch, but most likely mid 13's. WHat are your mods Full turbo back exhaust and protune?

Gtsleeper/13.50@100/1.90-60/Norwalk Raceway/AT/gt sedan/sti up,perrin DP,pulley,intake, Ecktek tuned, post tune mods- EVO2 CBE, turbo inlet tube/90* hot as f.../2:40pm june 18,06

Nice time what did you launch at? Stock tires?

Great times guys...I still can't believe that there's no one documented into the 11's, or into the low 12's. SOMEONE please break into the 11's! Depending on cash flow, i'm almost determined to order the SZ55, injectors, and fuel pump, and see what she'll do!

Archived