LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The official list seems to have the faster cars....

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62363

I'm sorry, this has been the "official" list for a long time. Pardon my french, but f**k that one. My times would be up there, but just because somebody has decided to do their own and call it "offficial" doesn't mean squat.

And I see that maybe 5 posts since last May says that most agree with me.

Ron

I'm sorry, this has been the "official" list for a long time. Pardon my french, but f**k that one. My times would be up there, but just because somebody has decided to do their own and call it "offficial" doesn't mean squat.

well, why don't you do what Rao asked and PM him with your times to be listed in the other thread. :rolleyes:

this thread is more or less discussion since it goes OT quite often.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

hmm nobodys posted up anything in a while.. are people still racing? posting times anywhere else?

yes, and our track closes Labor Day weekend... oh wait, we also have 2' snow on it.

I didn't say whether I agreed with its "official" designation or not.

I was simply making an observation.

Whatever is done, I think that the two threads need to be merged. I was looking for some supporting data on what some modded LGTs were running, just this past weekend, and I had a heck of a time searching things up because the threads were divorced. :( The fact that this thread wasn't stickied did play into it, too, and it also didn't help that this thread's OP data-sheet hasn't been updated since 2006.

"Official" or not - that doesn't mean squat to me - something needs to be done to keep this kind of thing more current.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

People don't want to tell the whole story - that's why the official List is so short. It is a lot more fun to pretend that your stock Legacy ran low 12's on pump gas :lol:

I made that thread so that there would be a place to list reliable results without miscellaneous discussion. This thread is for that ;)

I just thought whoever was updating this list, just quit doing it. I dont really get why youd start a new list when everyone new this was the one to use for 1/4 mile times. I really dont care either way, I just want to see what people are running thats not from 2 years ago. If this one isnt used anymore, it needs to be deleted in my opinion. And there should be something that says, ok, this is the new official list. Something like that. But to leave this one still open seems to be not right. So, I guess if anyone is reading this, and this list isnt used anymore, we should just delete it, or officially end it.

Ok, so scratch what I just said cause i went and looked at the other official thread and you apparently cant post anything there, and theres only like 7 cars listed. I dont know. This one was going real well i thought until maybe a year ago or so? I dont know if maybe someone got pissed off or something. Probably what happened. I still like this list though.. But its just never updated.

Anyways.. I wish I still lived in South Carolina, you could race all year round there. I miss that. Actually, it might be good I cant race much anymore because something would regularly break or wear out on me.

• 4 weeks later...
Isn't it a mod's job to keep it "on topic" ;)

I believe rao designed the official timeslip thread to be just that: TIMESLIPS and not discussions. also, as he already stated, there are so many BS times and nothing to back up the info. Post up a slip and send the info to rao if you want it on the official list. simple as that. I don't see why more people have not done that. Also note that before I became a mod, my times were sent to rao for the thread, he wanted to clarify some of the info before he even posted it. This way, we can see what mods, fuel, elevation, temps, etc were done in order to get the time stated.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived