LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

Nothing to the Legacy except for wiper blades and oil change. It needs to go into the body shop with the new OEM rocker panel. I need to schedule that with my body man.

Been occupied with my other vehicle on the SRS light. I have narrowed it down to the SRS N2/7 unit that is not communicating (can-bus). I already put in a new fuse (total of 4, found one that I could not get power from my test light) but need to see if I can clear the codes using the shop Snap-On. If it does not clear the code. I'm pulling the SRS unit out of the vehicle. That mean the whole center console needs to come out including the HU, Air/heat unit, rear blower fan, etc.

Edited by amusa

We do Blue Apron also. What do you think of it?

It's fine. Overpriced for what you get but nice to not have to think about what to make for dinner. Also, I've learned quite a few new-to-me cooking techniques.

It's fine. Overpriced for what you get but nice to not have to think about what to make for dinner. Also, I've learned quite a few new-to-me cooking techniques.

I agree. Most are good, but a few are a definite never again.

Just remember, My wife saying there is a yellow/orange light on the dash on the Subi. I'm expecting low tire PSI or maintenance light. I got so caught up troubleshooting the SRS system on the MB for weeks now and forgot all about it :(. I have to do it today when she get home tonight because we are expecting snow.

Ok, what is FL?

FL is Facelift, MY is Model Year.

Facelift is MY12-MY14, my car is MY10.

Continue with what I did (not really today, but not posted here yet):

Moved Tweeters to door mirror trims:

lCAAAgEp9OA-960.jpg

v8AAAgEp9OA-960.jpg

iSAAAgEp9OA-960.jpg

Installed midrange speakers to original tweeter place:

hqAAAgPJ9OA-960.jpg

Modified door card for midbass speaker:

7oAAAgMJ9OA-960.jpg

Made custom subwoofer box:

QAAAAgDvSOA-960.jpg

Yup, looks like it!

What kinda throws me off is that it's a 2010, but it has the facelift cluster with the temp gauge. But maybe the diesels had that from the beginning?

did we even get a temp gauge in the US? that spot is where the stupid little eco gauge is. i would love to have an actual temp gauge to free up a spot on my AP

No, that's extra confusing. It's a 6MT EE20 Diesel, but that is definitely a high model 2014 cluster. Here's what the 2010 diesel looks like.

@Brunzo: what is your location and exact model?

4a19ef8ba843ab4a249a36c9ed003598.jpg

I am in Europe, my car is diesel, my old cluster looked exactly the same as on this picture. I made a swap to newer "color" version last year. There was a thread about cluster upgrades on this forum, it contains details.

did we even get a temp gauge in the US? that spot is where the stupid little eco gauge is. i would love to have an actual temp gauge to free up a spot on my AP

There is another thread about "color" cluster upgrades.

My car also had that ugly cluster but I changed it. There is a thread about it.

We did...2013+ Limited models only. Not sure if anyone in USDM did a cluster swap. It requires the resetting of the odometer, and possibly making sure the airbag sensor is correct (i think someone tried and couldnt get the light to go off)