LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

Very true. I was wondering if he ended up not liking it as much as he thought he would. They are kind of a niche.

I think about peddling my truck but then I need to replace it and get back into a diesel if I did so there goes big money.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

cant stay away eh? lol

Not when you find sweet little gems that are such good driving condition and cheap. I sold my BBSs for more than what I paid for this lol. So ya I'm still ahead ;)

Now I have a matching sedan and wagon 💕

judging by how quick stu moves his cars i don't know that he likes *any* on em:lol:

I'm probably selling my bronco already. The nostalgia has kinda worn off. It's fun to drive I just don't know about the monthly payment

Kind of surprised the Bronco is headed out so soon. You just got that, right?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ya it's just one of those things I might as well capitalize on the market. I can always get another. Put almost 4k on it though. Drove from Wyoming back to Idaho, then out to Portland, up to Seattle and back. Then work commute about 50miles day. Lots of fun with the 2.3l turbo and auto. I just think I can get an older performance car for my bang for my buck and use my truck when I want and the wagon for simple things around town and backroads for fishing etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm. Pretty sure that ain't right lol also, kinda got caught up in troubleshooting mode... how close was I to sending that piston across my garage? Lol

28ba9b58f0e4defa50dec60635295a0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Edited by Zee199969

I was in Boston late last week for work and saw something, I had to do a double take.

e66285b97c6aacf53889466b2a3584b6.jpg

That’s a bulldozer on top of a mountain of salt. I could hear the cars rusting [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Figured I'd share my new sports car that I've moved on to.

Sold my 21 bronco a few weeks back, basically flipped it for profit since I didn't need a payment. Also sold my 91 foxbody back in February along with my 06 lgt wagon.

400 mile trip home with it yesterday and I love it!

It's a 2000 saleen. The Mach1 swap was done around 60k ago. Tk600 new trans. Long tube headers, subframe connectors. So 4v engine verse the old 2v.8b4ae0c6f1352aa75f323b0dd8b21619.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
There is another thread where the admin mentioned that we dropped a ton of archived messages and third-party hacks (thanks button was one of them) to improve the performance of the site.

Thanks