LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

Well said. I mean my 5thgen made over 400+/450(wtq. Now in comparison for what money I could've put into the foxbody during that timeframe would be insane with say 20grand+ in mods.

Plan on the fox right now is just get some better seats and suspension to really have some fun out there with it. It's loud in the right way, and still a head turner for looks so don't need to do anything there

• 2 weeks later...
i hope the manual uptake is strong like on the past generations...may give toyota the three pedal nudge it needs for the supra finally...not that i'll ever be able to afford either of them lol, but it'd be nice to see them on the road anyways. definitely loving the vibe of the Z, even if the silhouette has a *lot* of 370z in it.

I do, but the only gnarly thing about mine is the piston slap on cold starts.

Edit: and the exhaust leak, too, I guess. The muffler gasket gave up the ghost at almost exactly 200k miles, and I've been too lazy to replace it.

i hope the manual uptake is strong like on the past generations...may give toyota the three pedal nudge it needs for the supra finally...not that i'll ever be able to afford either of them lol, but it'd be nice to see them on the road anyways. definitely loving the vibe of the Z, even if the silhouette has a *lot* of 370z in it.

Toyota says 6mt Supra is coming to the us

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

• 4 weeks later...
We'll see what happens. It's down in Arizona so quite the adventure. I'll be in Phoenix next week so may be looking to pick up something cool and drive back home
In Scottsdale right now. Did you find something here in AZ?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Here it is gentlemen. 2.3l, auto, big bend, 221a package. So some amenities are not added. And to be frank, a complete waste to buy since the aftermarket will explode for me to customize most options to my liking.

First impressions are the engine is very torquey, the 10spd auto is quiet nice, much quieter on the highway with a soft top than I expected. Comfy to drive. Nice interior layout that's well thought out by Ford imo.

First voyage is the 800+miles to drive it back to Idaho PXL_20220217_225419943.thumb.jpg.a1a10c475575da57521c68ba80c8c037.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Here it is gentlemen. 2.3l, auto, big bend, 221a package. So some amenities are not added. And to be frank, a complete waste to buy since the aftermarket will explode for me to customize most options to my liking.

First impressions are the engine is very torquey, the 10spd auto is quiet nice, much quieter on the highway with a soft top than I expected. Comfy to drive. Nice interior layout that's well thought out by Ford imo.

First voyage is the 800+miles to drive it back to Idaho [ATTACH]295234[/ATTACH]

Nice rig! Looks a bit small though?

Just kidding! :p I like the color too.

Very nice. Congrats [emoji122]. The Broncos are growing on me as are the Jeeps lately. Was never really a fan but our wants, needs and perspectives change as we grow up(nicely put aka getting old lol).

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

First voyage is the 800+miles to drive it back to Idaho [ATTACH]295234[/ATTACH]

Did the dealer mark up over sticker?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

No sir. Gotta love knowing people. Wasn't even there 3hrs before I put a deposit on it.

I can tell you so far I'm 618mikes into my 800+ drive home and it's pretty darn impressive for not even being the high trim levels. People paying over price for those I understand, this trim maybe if you REALLLYYY wanted it.

I'll give everyone first impressions once I'm home.