LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speaking of the bush, parked this monster today

Nice those things are freakin nuts... especially when hennesey gets a hold of them.

I keep forgetting to come drop my car off with you.

Another sick day on slopes. this season has just been too good. I'm going to be so spoiled next year. it hasn't snowed significantly at the bush in a little while now and i still got nice soft (untouched) powder turns in slidebrook even after the few warm days. and most of trail are still nice and edgeable.... its like 07-08 all over again.

Yes it has been an epic year snow wise. Only got up a couple times this year so far... 3 kids and work make it hard nowadays. Used to be at Burke like 3-4 days a week. Actually never been to sugarbush.... but now that I'm in Montpelier I 'll have to check it out.

Can't believe how fast the snow has been melting around here. Still going to be a while until it's all gone, but enjoying the "warmer" weather when it's here. Can't wait for a good meet up with some of you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone had a particular issue with frost heaves this year? It may be that I've been spoiled by years in a forester, but it feels like this year has been a bit worse than recent years. Seems like I'm constantly hunting for a high spot to get a tire on so I don't scrape front or drag the bottom.

I spotted a ruby fifth gen driving away from middlebury north on route 7 on saturday. i saw you but you didn't see me because i was in my GF's jetta. who was it?

side note: this has me wanting to post the color and model in our VT members list. feel free to post your specifics and i will update it

spotted a sweet dark gray LGT in the burlington area, was definitely lowered, SPT exhaust I believe, and grimmspeed license plate relocate from what i could see. Also spotted a turbo baja at the williston intersection by dicks, had a good talk with him at the lights. damn i love friendly subaru owners

side note: totally down with that idea

SWP 05 LGT

Is anyone going to the VTStance season opener show? From the FB page looks like a lot of people will be attending. I'm on the fence at the moment.

I'm not finding the event on their FB. when? where?

OK, this car just has to be here.

I collected you this morning just before 7 AM at the foot of the Circ and followed you down 117/River Road to the Richmond park 'n' ride. You've got a black/GGM 2.5i (it's mud season, so who can tell?) even though you've pulled the tail pipe piece from the other side of your bumper. You've got a trunk lip, a rear window spoiler, a shark fin, rear tints, those funky window venting things, and snows on steelies. The last 3 digits of your plate are 542. When I went around you at the park 'n' ride, you've either got an HID kit or are running high-K low beams.

PS: You really need to work on your lines through Big Bend and the Barber Farm esses. Late and wide everywhere.

Had a great get together with pfoyle and his friends at his vacation condo. Celebrated my getting a new job and his upcoming B day.

I have vague recollections of something like this happening... maybe... :lol:

What's funny is, no one here ever sees anyone, and the people we do see either do not know this website exists, or that there is more to LegacyGT.com than technical forums... lol

With the mods on this 5th Gen I figured it had to be here. Oh well, to wait until 2017 or so for my next LGT5 sighting.

EDIT: For the record, if anyone here sees a GGM LGT5 with VT plate CAPNNED please post here 'cause that's me.

That's a five, not an ess.

Archived