LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a very big lot at taco bell, if its later in the spring maybe a meet at burke mtn. then a drive out toward willougby gap its a sweet drive!

Have not seem a black LGT with wing (Im in Montpelier, white lgt wagon dropped with 18" bronze sparcos. soon to be stage two with full turbo back cobb exhaust) I do see a GRP LGT wagon with black rims around quite a bit anyone on here?

Not a very big lot at taco bell, if its later in the spring maybe a meet at burke mtn. then a drive out toward willougby gap its a sweet drive!

Have not seem a black LGT with wing (Im in Montpelier, white lgt wagon dropped with 18" bronze sparcos. soon to be stage two with full turbo back cobb exhaust) I do see a GRP LGT wagon with black rims around quite a bit anyone on here?

Ripstik, you need to add another to the list... lol

JDuke, I think I saw you yesterday on interstate 89 heading south, could be wrong though. It was near Montpelier. Couldn't remember if I was driving my WRX or the wife's Black Lancer, as we drove one, realized we forgot something at home, and grabbed the other... lol

JDuke, I think I saw you yesterday on interstate 89 heading south, could be wrong though. It was near Montpelier. Couldn't remember if I was driving my WRX or the wife's Black Lancer, as we drove one, realized we forgot something at home, and grabbed the other... lol

nope not me, i am waiting for exhaust so no long trips for me for a couple weeks. both my cans are gone (rusted off) so looks a bit getto. Getting a cobb turbo back next weekend tho. I just drive to and from work till then. 4 miles round trip...

I just do quick ones when there's no cops lol

I would never do that... It's illegal:lol:. but it would be real fun to not have to worry about the whole legal issue. plus this way I'll finally know how amazing these things look while doing doughnuts rather than just knowing how amazing they feel while doing doughnuts hahaha.

I wish my girl has taken video of some of the times I did. Had some good sessions "testing" out my Pirellis. Which when I traded it for the new one was a deal breaker I told him. Keeping my already dipped rims was a bonus I didn't expect, plus I got to keep the stock tires.

Yea burke is a real homie place. i used to whip all the lots at Stowe before they got so commercial(before the octagon and the gondola to spruce). now you can't get away with more the a few quick doughnuts. i really want to go set up some cones and get my ken block on. just need to find the right auto parts store and auto parts store owner and bring them a waver of responsibility. I've heard of kids doing this so they can stunt on their bikes.

Another sick day on slopes. this season has just been too good. I'm going to be so spoiled next year. it hasn't snowed significantly at the bush in a little while now and i still got nice soft (untouched) powder turns in slidebrook even after the few warm days. and most of trail are still nice and edgeable.... its like 07-08 all over again.

Archived