LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sucks, color match is hard though because even the factory color will be different because of Sun fade. That sounds like a terrible intersection though! I just had to being my wex back in, hasn't had it back more than 2 weeks. Service manager from the other dealership just called me like half an hour ago to ask how it was haha, told him it's back in the shop.

That's an important reason why the body shop needs to blend the new panels with the old ones by repainting the nearby panels.

Sounds like they originally did a bad job blending the panels.

yea. i know. and i was TOLD that they were blending the panels the "industry standard" 18" it took me a while to notice but there is a lifetime warranty on their work so maybe i can get them to repaint the front bumper while they painting the rear

So, I spotted a fellow WRX driver on my way to work, but the last gen ('10-'14). The roads were ok, but not great and snow covered, he flew by me going over 100MPH. I must say he at least had a nice sounding exhaust... lol

Is this the same LGT that's parked in front of Leo's Market all the time?

No, I've never seen another 5th gen LGT around. Mine is generally parked in my garage or at the fire station, but no longer will be at the fire station as I no longer work there.

I want to go drive by Leo's now but Claremont is terrible at plowing the roads and the rex is at the dealership getting looked at and my girl took the GT to school so all I have to drive is her 00' honda civic :(

Ouch on the Civic, and I might be thinking about a 4th Gen LGT then. One of the Cashier's has a LGT there. Talked with her once when I had my LGT parked next to it, but she's not a member here.

My wife is from Claremont, love the deli salads from Leo's, especially that Potato Salad.

Leo's is good. Are you in NH or VT scontivt? There are a lot of 4th and 3rd gen LGTs around. And quite a few WRXs and STIs. I just got a call from the dealership though and my rex should be done in an hour or two! Was on the phone all morning with SOA, what a waste of life that was.

I'm from Barre, VT. I did have a Black 2005 LGT with a 3" midpipe and 4" straight through mufflers that was fairly loud, but then we had a kid, so I had to get something a little more quiet and a little more (read a lot more) reliable. Wife and I frequented Claremont like every other week to see her Mom in Unity, but never saw your LGT out and about. Claremont is more Civic central than anything else...lol. Before I had the LGT, I had a Silver 2000 Impreza OBS with a Thrush Turbo muffler (was also loud) that came through Claremont weekly with Vermont plates.

I'm from Barre, VT. I did have a Black 2005 LGT with a 3" midpipe and 4" straight through mufflers that was fairly loud.

fairly my sack.

Invidia's are "fairly" loud

tanks are "fairly" loud

a 3" mid to 4" straight through is DAMN LOUD

have any other supporting mods to justify those db's

fairly my sack.

Invidia's are "fairly" loud

tanks are "fairly" loud

a 3" mid to 4" straight through is DAMN LOUD

have any other supporting mods to justify those db's

Nah, just loved the Boxer rumble, which you don't have

.. Lol. Now that I don't have it, I might just stick with stock, or something just a little louder in a couple years. But I can tell you that straight pipes on a 2013 WRX sounded quieter than my LGT mufflers. My buddy got a set of Nameless muffler deletes and the sound that exhaust made was great, if you like Subarus.

I live south of Boston but have relatives that live in the Barnet area. No plans to visit as my Legacy is in the shop for repairs. It's the puddle light problem (covered by a recall) but my dealer can't solve the problem even after replacing the puddle lights and wiring harness. :mad:

I live south of Boston but have relatives that live in the Barnet area. No plans to visit as my Legacy is in the shop for repairs. It's the puddle light problem (covered by a recall) but my dealer can't solve the problem even after replacing the puddle lights and wiring harness. :mad:

Sounds like you need to get up in their s@#t more. My only experience with "Subaru tech's" is most of them really don't know what their doing. Get the GM involved and I'm sure the issue will be quickly resolved. Doesn't hurt to call SOA and relay your discontent either. Hate to say it, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

they replaced mine twice before it took

Thanks for the heads up. I agree that "service techs" are not all well-trained and some are little more than oil changers. I know this for a fact because I had a service issue with another car I own and the dealer put the oil change guy on it and he screwed it up. A real service tech made the repair.

The dealer called me this morning to say the body control module (BCM) was bad and probably got fried when the puddle lights shorted out. The puddle lights are using fuse #34 which supplies power to the BCM. He goes on to tell me that he has to get Subaru to okay replacing the BCM under warranty but he has to wait until Monday to talk with someone because they work Monday-Friday. He says they will "most likely" okay the repair. Really? Their puddle light option takes out the BCM and they will most likely allow a replacement? They damn well better fix the problem!

The part isn't in stock and will be ordered on Monday if Subaru says it's okay. The part won't be at my dealer until Tuesday at the earliest. The saga continues. Once the car is repaired and all is working correctly I plan to give Subaru an ear full. They love to send out surveys asking about how their dealer did with service work. Update will follow.

Born and raised in vt from st. Johnsbury, but now we live in Montpelier. Currently missing both exhaust cans (looking for complete cat back). I see on a regular basis a red wagon gt with black rims, and a silver wagon with tint. Don't know you guys but your rides look good!

Archived